A new vBookie (3 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
well here's my app

I'd be perfect for the position because I will be able to setup events during the hours that the other bookmakers are not online (due to the time difference of course). I will get the best most fair odds for our members on the events and also introduce new kinds of events not just soccer, cricket and tennis. Please consider my application, thank you for your time.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
well here's my app

I'd be perfect for the position because I will be able to setup events during the hours that the other bookmakers are not online (due to the time difference of course). I will get the best most fair odds for our members on the events and also introduce new kinds of events not just soccer, cricket and tennis. Please consider my application, thank you for your time.
I recommend dru :smoke:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
well here's my app

Nice application man.
I have no problems with you helping us out here.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ok here goes nothing.

I have been working in a sports statistic company since last year summer, its a company what collects sports statistics and the info will be sent to bookmakers who will use it for bettings.
What it means is that the company will send the results and different actions to the bookmakers; like exact goal time, correct scorer, how many yellow cards, how many subs in one game. Beside football we also collect tennis, rugby and golf stats. The job also includes creating new upcoming events, like who faces who in the next tennis tournament, next week football fixtures over europe and etc. So i know a thing or two about this, and i am pretty much involved with it in the real world ;).

I am not gona send my Curriculum Vitae though.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #18
    There is no deadline and it is not only me who's going to make the decision. We (all the members) will. The deadline is when a vBookie is chosen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)