Another sad day for my people... (1 Viewer)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
I find it so hard to believe...Jews surviving, the holocaust, 6 million people dead...Which type of people have the guts to do the same thing the Nazis did to them but only to other people such as Arabs, Palestinians

Do they have no respect ? No decency ? No emotional feeling ? Have they not learned from their past ?

Shame on them

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
may they all Rest In Peace.....I've been watching tv since the morning. Witnessing all this is more than sad and even tears can't express.

I just wish they can hold on, be united....strong and of course to come out of this difficult moment.

My support and condolences to Gazza people everywhere.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm really crying...

I can do nothing but crying.

Damn World.
They were some really disturbing pics... May God Grant your people strength Rebel.

The Arabs as always are staying quiet about all this, really depressing.

Hold in there, Allah Ey3eenkom, but the day will come Rebel the day will come!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's incredibly sad when innocents die like this. Unfortunately this fighting will continue for decades to come i fear. What possible solution could there be that would make both parties happy so they wouldn't fight?

The United Nations needs to help out here and try their damn best to resolve conflicts like this.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
allah yil6of beehom..

God bless them all. God be with them..

I really don't know the details of what happenned. I was operating from 8 am today, and just got back home.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I dont mean to sound too philosophical,but everything bad comes to an end oneday.I just hope the people of Palestine,and all other people in the world who suffer because of war,famine etc come out of it strong.Yes it sucks,and being strong in these times is hard,but Justice cannot be postponed forever.It will prevail,and for everyone who suffers out there,i hope it prevails sooner than later.

Jun 26, 2007
I think Andy's "Fuck Israel" is the most correct response to all this.

Rebel, I hope that terrible times like these come to end as soon as possible and will never happen again.

United Nations needs to help out here and try their damn best to resolve conflicts like this.
How about selling weapons to Israel? :sick:

It's true. I don't know why you would disagree...Name me one thing Israelis did something right, just one.
He likes to post smileys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)