Watching Juve - Inter on TV in Maryland (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I'm going to be in Maryland when we meet Inter (March 22nd).

Would any of our local residents be interested in watching the game together? Are there any pubs which usually show Serie A games?
Yo brother,

I'll probably be up here at Penn State during that time, but I'll check into coming down for the weekend. In terms of a place to watch the match, the best options are in DC for good pubs, as I'm not sure about any in the suburbs. Something to look into. Perhaps Tahir can give us a little more insight.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Goddamn you i thought you meant juve-inter were going to play eachother in maryland, I creamed my pants and then read the article......I hope you know what youv'e done!!!

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Damn, I thought they were playing in Maryland :D

I have no clue where to watch the game actually lol, but I do live in Maryland so hit me up bro.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what kind of misleading kinda shit is this thread title!!!

i was about to start to look for tix and airfare fellas!!!

MISLEADING BASTARDS

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
By the way, I just realised that drinking age over there is 21 so it would have to be a place where a 19 year old is allowed. :D
its still hell of easy to beer whatever you want anyway. Just shoulder tap in front of seven eleven for about 20 mins you can get whatever you want.

OP

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
  • Thread Starter #19
    So I'm sitting on the airport now, anyone got a plan on how to watch the game? Or perhaps you don't want to show your ugly mugs? :D

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    So I'm sitting on the airport now, anyone got a plan on how to watch the game? Or perhaps you don't want to show your ugly mugs? :D
    Get down from the top of the airport & you might meet someone :wink: :biggrin: Seriously choose a large sports bar typ O'Leary's och skrik som fan .... ha det så bra! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)