Camoranesi, WHAT WRONG WITH HIM??? (1 Viewer)

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
:down::down::down::down:
At first, he is so impressive. He have so much creation, skill.
But now did u see him play now???????? :fero:
SO SUCK
He really did nothing, can't even pass the ball like he can.

so what u guy think? is he still be in juve next season?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
i think he got a little too confident, played too much by himself and was selfish and therefore lost his touch. he never passes, all he does it want to pull a maradona.

OP
juvefan

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #3
    in the first half of the season
    almost every pass from him is very dangerous
    but now:down::down:

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    You have to pay some money to wait one more year.He obviously can't handle pressure, selfish , slow, predictable, and can't defend when needed to.

Let him go back to verona where he belongs and with the money we can get a younger and better player like Jaoquin.

sheva

Aug 7, 2002
    I JUST DONT GET IT:confused:
    How can a player like Camo just become out of form. No real or serious injuries or anything.Its not just that he is not playing great , its that he is playing horrible:down: The only reason that I can muster would be that he worked too much in the first half of the season and is phisically and mentally tired or possibly a lack of confidence after seeing Zamrotta play superbly and realise that he is not indispensible to the club afterall. Anyway, Lippi will know his players and do what is best:cool:

Oct 1, 2002
    I think he started to drop form when Lippi began to field zambrotta instead of him.
    and then Zambrotta played better than him, maybe he got mental pressure because of this.
    just my opinion.

OP
    juvefan

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    he start out of form after he play for Italy.

my idea he play bad is, cuz moggi tell him to play like this
    so juve can bought him from verona at cheap price lol~:greedy:

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
    Do we need so many threads just to discuss this?

Anyway, the only explanation that I can think of is, he's tired. He has never played so many competitions in a season before. CL, Serie A, Coppa, Italy euro and friendlies... he needs major adjustments.

-S-

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    Yes, can be.
    Also I think that may be possible that the pressure and the contract problems he had afflicted him.
    Anycase he has the skill, it will be a pity to let him go :down:

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    the pressure's getting to him.he's 26,not a teenager.one season,he was battling relegation and the next he's playing in the champions league final.few can manage that.he will come through because he is a great player.but i do understand that the team no longer needs him as much as it did in the infancy of the season with zambrotta now in scintillating form.

Spartacuz

May 29, 2003
    Honestly I think that his paying the 1st leg of the league. Camoranesi wasn't use to play 3 games a week,furthemore with the pressure that Juve has. It's normal that after such a brilliant start in the begginning now his paying the bill for it. I wouldn't be so pessimistic about him and would give him another season to prove himself. I'm sure he will do fine.

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
    ZAMBROTTA COULD KICK CAMOS ASS IN ANY POSITION. Zambrotta is one of a kind. he is very underrated, it is a very skillful dribbler and crosser. THE STAR OF JUVE AND ITALY IN TWO YEARS!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Well, i dont know if we have to return camo to his former team.

Maybe he deserve another opportunity like divaio.

But, im very very very sure of one thing. Right now, Zambrotta is 1000 times better than Him. Maybe zamb dont have that stylie in the dribbles, but he is so efficient and productive, in defense, attacking and in assists, that leaves camo with a very tough challenge.

If zamb continue playing in this way, my sincerely opinion is that camo could continue retsing in the bench.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    bad timing for bad form...........simple as that. many players have their purple patches during the season.

i would not sell him, unless we can get better for that position, but then again, maybe zambrotta should return to his right wing and a natural left back could come in.

he is a good player as he has shown this season, so it wouldnt be fair to sell him and not the others who have played average for the most of the season...ie. Di Vaio, Montero..etc...

tam-tam

May 29, 2003
    give him time i guess. he just moved from verona to juve. he moved from playing lower table football to champions league final. and he's kinda young too. even nedved, your current god, needed like 1/2 the season to settle last year, remember?

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
    anyway we have to decide his future with us sooner or later cause if we want him we have to pay Verona to get the rest of his contarct this summer and I guess it will be a huge sum.so it will be a great risk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)