Zinedine Zidane - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 162
Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 3,221 to 3,237 of 3237

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

  1. #3221
    Capo di tutti capi j0ker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    17,796
    Cash
    22,308
    Mentioned
    266 Post(s)
    What a pointless discussion, we are not even even linked with him.

    We just renewed Allegri's contract, plus Zidane will most likely wait for France's NT.

  2. #3222
    Juventuz regular spurdo's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,202
    Cash
    2,987
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    What a pointless discussion, we are not even even linked with him.

    We just renewed Allegri's contract, plus Zidane will most likely wait for France's NT.
    Okay let's not discuss anything on these forums because the forum police thinks it's pointless

  3. #3223
    Juventuz legend Fr3sh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    33,562
    Cash
    60,908
    Mentioned
    2528 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by spurdo View Post
    Okay let's not discuss anything on these forums because the forum police thinks it's pointless
    Zidane is not welcomed here
    EuroMax for lief
    Also pls remove zidane's star at Juve stadium and replace with King Arturo
    Völler is here with DAi.

  4. #3224
    起死回生 JuveJay's Avatar
    Breakout Champion
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The wrong dimension
    Posts
    56,122
    Cash
    53,305
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    He'll coach us one day but hopefully it's a few years away.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

  5. #3225
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,181
    Cash
    38,105
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    If only he announced his resignation one month before the CL ended, things could have been different in Juventus today.

    Like someone said...even when im 100% sure real gets aid from referees, Zidane also should have something that makes his players simply win. Maybe he is not the most savvy in tactics but i think he gets the best out of his most talented players, because Zidane is a special entity in football.

    I hope to see him coaching Juve someday, as he was one of my alltime fav players. He is the reason i became a Juventus fan, not Del Piero or Vialli. the DP and nedved love came later.

    That said, im still salty he left us to go to madrid and win the CL. Ill never get over it. But he has a chance to redeem himself.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  6. #3226
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,648
    Cash
    11,739
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    If only he announced his resignation one month before the CL ended, things could have been different in Juventus today.

    Like someone said...even when im 100% sure real gets aid from referees, Zidane also should have something that makes his players simply win. Maybe he is not the most savvy in tactics but i think he gets the best out of his most talented players, because Zidane is a special entity in football.

    I hope to see him coaching Juve someday, as he was one of my alltime fav players. He is the reason i became a Juventus fan, not Del Piero or Vialli. the DP and nedved love came later.

    That said, im still salty he left us to go to madrid and win the CL. Ill never get over it. But he has a chance to redeem himself.
    Cant even imagine how id feel of Gigi won with PSG.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  7. #3227
    LIQUID PEASANT Hydde's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Panama City, Panama
    Posts
    34,181
    Cash
    38,105
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Cant even imagine how id feel of Gigi won with PSG.
    It would feel like shid, way worst.

    Zidane abandoned Juve because we were not able to win the CL, he was frustrated after so many defeats.

    Buffon the same.. but one even when legendary, wasnt as loved and as symbolical to Juve in comparison ti the other. Buff was our beloved keeper for years, a fan favourite and even captained us. he is the kind of legends like Del Piero. ZIdane never reached those heights with us.
    Seeing Buff finally win it at PSG, after failing so many times at juve,, would be a real blow.
    KHDownloads

    Click the link please

  8. #3228
    Mysterious Harmony mondolon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Jordan
    Posts
    1,520
    Cash
    2,240
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydde View Post
    It would feel like shid, way worst.

    Zidane abandoned Juve because we were not able to win the CL, he was frustrated after so many defeats.

    Buffon the same.. but one even when legendary, wasnt as loved and as symbolical to Juve in comparison ti the other. Buff was our beloved keeper for years, a fan favourite and even captained us. he is the kind of legends like Del Piero. ZIdane never reached those heights with us.
    Seeing Buff finally win it at PSG, after failing so many times at juve,, would be a real blow.
    considering the red cards he was getting?? if am not mistaken, he was red carded in 2 seasons in CL??!!
    maybe when the matches were over??
    Once Juve, Always Juve

  9. #3229
    FINO ALLA FINE! Alin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Bucharest
    Posts
    1,184
    Cash
    3,004
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    He'll coach us one day but hopefully it's a few years away.
    Most likely this.

  10. #3230
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,903
    Cash
    1,367,176
    Mentioned
    2045 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by j0ker View Post
    What a pointless discussion, we are not even even linked with him.

    We just renewed Allegri's contract, plus Zidane will most likely wait for France's NT.
    after the 2022 WC, when Zidane leaves France job, hes welcome here. Max will be coaching PSG by then, getting 20M a year
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sign Max Meyer!!!

    Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

  11. #3231
    Juventuz Legend Jethro's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    924
    Cash
    1,443
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    after the 2022 WC, when Zidane leaves France job, hes welcome here. Max will be coaching PSG by then, getting 20M a year
    With Buffon still playing as PSG captain

  12. #3232
    Juventuz legend zizinho's Avatar
    Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    36,903
    Cash
    1,367,176
    Mentioned
    2045 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    With Buffon still playing as PSG captain
    scratch what i said above. Zizou chokes, Gigi wins the Euro and WC
    36 SUL CAMPO ✔

    Sign Max Meyer!!!

    Sell H16UAIN!!! ICARDI!!!!

  13. #3233
    Juventuz champion

    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,786
    Cash
    19,093
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Reports from France that Zizou could sign tomorrow with Juve

  14. #3234
    Ageing Veteran Bianconero81's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    24,616
    Cash
    27,257
    Mentioned
    598 Post(s)
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

  15. #3235
    Juventuz champion pitbull's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Riga, Latvia
    Posts
    9,870
    Cash
    11,178
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)


    man, his shooting technique is a thing of beauty.

    I'd love to play with some of those guys one day, so far the highest profile player I had the chance to kick the ball with was Nocerino, up close it seemed that the dude had amazing technique wonder whether I'd be able to even follow what a proper wizard of the ball does

  16. #3236
    Biased JCK's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Eskilstuna
    Posts
    107,520
    Cash
    17,816
    Mentioned
    1446 Post(s)
    That can be said about everything he does, not only the shooting.
    Ban Cronios

  17. #3237
    Society's Reckoning Zacheryah's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Antwerp
    Posts
    41,125
    Cash
    114,266
    Mentioned
    2087 Post(s)
    Zidane was a player that was kinda slow, yet could run by players with just ball on grace and technique
    The F1 remains as of 2013 one of the fastest production cars ever made; as of July 2013 it is succeeded by very few cars including the Koenigsegg Agera R, the SSC Ultimate Aero TT,and the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport. However, all of the superior top speed machines use forced induction to reach their top speeds, whereas the McLaren F1 is naturally aspirated.
    http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/41...=1#post4967497

Similar Threads

  1. Zinedine Zidane
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Club football
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 31.12.2007, 12:27
  2. Fifa to investigate Zidane provocation
    By Byrone in forum International football
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 15.09.2006, 22:08
  3. Zinedine Zidane with JUVE
    By dsacco in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10.05.2006, 22:50
  4. Zinedine Zidane
    By dsacco in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27.01.2006, 14:16
  5. Nedved v Zidane: the comeback king?
    By Stephan in forum International football
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30.12.2005, 10:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •