Zinedine Zidane - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 157
Page 157 of 162 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,140 of 3237

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

  1. #3121
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,188
    Cash
    11,672
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerval View Post
    Casemiro > Busquets
    As of today might be, but not in their primes. Quite different players so pretty much comes down to preference.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    Pretty much spot on. But I'd take Casemiro over Busquets too, that team would be unbeatable.



    $#@! Seedorf, Del Piero to partner Sheva
    Wanted to but Del Piero in but just thought the balance would be completely off and his best years were with 90s team. If we're going by the 2000s putting Maldini at left back over Zambrotta might be wrong as well.

  2. #3122
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,651
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by il brutto View Post
    As of today might be, but not in their primes. Quite different players so pretty much comes down to preference.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Wanted to but Del Piero in but just thought the balance would be completely off and his best years were with 90s team. If we're going by the 2000s putting Maldini at left back over Zambrotta might be wrong as well.
    I round up the peaks in this kinda teams and just go by names.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  3. #3123
    Juventuz champion il brutto's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,188
    Cash
    11,672
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvin View Post
    I round up the peaks in this kinda teams and just go by names.
    Well in that case Del Piero is definitely in

  4. #3124
    Primavera player Paolino's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    158
    Cash
    824
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Official: Zidane leaves Real Madrid.

    Juve Bound?

  5. #3125
    .......... Stevie's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    11,873
    Cash
    7,563
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Smart move by him he knew it was the right time to jump ship. Finished on top.

    This could dismantle the team or.mayne make them.want to stay an try their chances with a new manager. Bale will stay. Maybe not Ronaldo.

  6. #3126
    Harold Finch Martin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    new south whales
    Posts
    56,755
    Cash
    19,936
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    I think it's a good thing he's stepping down. 3 Champions League wins a row, for fecks sake let someone else win it for a change!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesio View Post
    Have no idea !!

  7. #3127
    Juventuz bench Snobist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    795
    Cash
    2,132
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Coward .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #3128
    Juventuz champion am0110's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    5,489
    Cash
    7,632
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Smart.He knows from now all is "downward slope" for Real.

  9. #3129
    L'autista swag's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    في المدينة الباردة الغير عادية
    Posts
    74,207
    Cash
    137,248
    Mentioned
    1190 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I think it's a good thing he's stepping down. 3 Champions League wins a row, for fecks sake let someone else win it for a change!
    Quote Originally Posted by am0110 View Post
    Smart.He knows from now all is "downward slope" for Real.
    Respect, actually. He’s going out on a high - unlike his international player career. I doubt he will ever be anything close to as successful anywhere else, however.
    "Imagine what Lou Reed could have achieved if he'd spent his twenties on Twitter."
    -- Peter Kaplan, former editor-in-chief of The New York Observer, on Twitter

  10. #3130
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,942
    Cash
    28,051
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Smart move by him he knew it was the right time to jump ship. Finished on top.

    This could dismantle the team or.mayne make them.want to stay an try their chances with a new manager. Bale will stay. Maybe not Ronaldo.
    Rebuilding a team is usually better with a new manager, because the old is too attached to the players he had success with.

    Smart move from everyone involved if you ask me.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  11. #3131
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,789
    Cash
    75,508
    Mentioned
    1798 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevie View Post
    Smart move by him he knew it was the right time to jump ship. Finished on top.

    This could dismantle the team or.mayne make them.want to stay an try their chances with a new manager. Bale will stay. Maybe not Ronaldo.
    If this is not a suprise decision, maybe this explains why Cristiano was being a bitch again after they won CL, wants out if Zizou is bailing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    Rebuilding a team is usually better with a new manager, because the old is too attached to the players he had success with.

    Smart move from everyone involved if you ask me.

    Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk
    But this is just an unfortunate timing for Juve, I want him so badly to succeed Allegri, dont want him going to another club.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  12. #3132
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,942
    Cash
    28,051
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    But this is just an unfortunate timing for Juve, I want him so badly to succeed Allegri, dont want him going to another club.

    I might be completely wrong (I didn't see this press conference and tbh I've rarely seen any involving Zidane this season), but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  13. #3133
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,651
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    If this is not a suprise decision, maybe this explains why Cristiano was being a bitch again after they won CL, wants out if Zizou is bailing.

    - - - Updated - - -



    But this is just an unfortunate timing for Juve, I want him so badly to succeed Allegri, dont want him going to another club.
    He will go to France IMO.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  14. #3134
    Juventuz champion Wittl's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    5,992
    Cash
    13,864
    Mentioned
    273 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    ...but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.
    So we can take Deschamps.

  15. #3135
    Legendaš Gagi's Avatar
    Advanced Curveball Champion Helicopter Champion Top Basketball Champion Island Mini-Golf Champion
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    7,055
    Cash
    9,445
    Mentioned
    1437 Post(s)
    And Bale said to reporter on the pitch and on press conference that he wants to play every week, that he deserves to play. He even said it's about the squad, not just 11 players, then repeated he wants to be in 11 CR is a bitch like no other. They just won their 3rd CL in a row and he managed to make everything about him. Wrong timing for their bitching.

  16. #3136
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,942
    Cash
    28,051
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    These $#@!ers are probably going to revamp their entire team. Coming off three CL wins, they're going to have lots of money to spend too. I wonder if they're going to go for Neymar after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

  17. #3137
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,789
    Cash
    75,508
    Mentioned
    1798 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    I might be completely wrong (I didn't see this press conference and tbh I've rarely seen any involving Zidane this season), but for some reason I think he wants to coach France.
    That makes sense, tho maybe he should told the french FA sooner so they could fired DD for him



    It would be smart move of them to do it anyway Its not the same thing, but the Japan NT fired their coach even after qualifying to WC. The power of that loser Honda.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  18. #3138
    No good Elvin's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    JS
    Posts
    27,651
    Cash
    11,745
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Zidane is a very smart guy, he knows this last CL was pure luck, and no way in hell he'd be able to motivate this team for more success and that Barça has next La Liga secured as well.
    ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO
    sono sempre al tuo fianco

  19. #3139
    Koul Khara! Osman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Uppsala
    Posts
    46,789
    Cash
    75,508
    Mentioned
    1798 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven View Post
    These $#@!ers are probably going to revamp their entire team. Coming off three CL wins, they're going to have lots of money to spend too. I wonder if they're going to go for Neymar after all.
    They dont need much revamping to do tho, only Modric and Ronaldo are getting older for coming years, and Bale needs to leave (unless new coach loves him) so yeah maybe it will quite overhaul if they want it.



    But anyways I expect only attack to revamped perhaps.
    "If a man does not have the sauce, then he is lost. But the same man can be lost in the sauce." - Guccimus Mane La Flaritus


    "Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on" - Homer

  20. #3140
    In bocca al lupo, Fabio. Seven's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Not in the sand :(
    Posts
    33,942
    Cash
    28,051
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Osman View Post
    They dont need much revamping to do tho, only Modric and Ronaldo are getting older for coming years, and Bale needs to leave (unless new coach loves him) so yeah maybe it will quite overhaul if they want it.



    But anyways I expect only attack to revamped perhaps.

    Sergio Ramos is 32, not that old for a central defender but still. Marcelo is 30, which isn't young for a fullback.

    Btw Zidane apparently literally said winning next year would be difficult and that's one of the reasons he's leaving. One of the best things about Zidane is that he doesn't lie tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjerknes View Post
    Do you really think Trump is an idiot?

    He's a businessman. What's to say he wouldn't make the right choice when in office? He's not kept abreast of military intelligence in the Middle East because he doesn't have access to it and perhaps doesn't have the time to be. But that's not to say he wouldn't make an astute decision when he has all the facts in front of him.

Similar Threads

  1. Zinedine Zidane
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Club football
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 31.12.2007, 12:27
  2. Fifa to investigate Zidane provocation
    By Byrone in forum International football
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 15.09.2006, 22:08
  3. Zinedine Zidane with JUVE
    By dsacco in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10.05.2006, 22:50
  4. Zinedine Zidane
    By dsacco in forum Multimedia
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27.01.2006, 14:16
  5. Nedved v Zidane: the comeback king?
    By Stephan in forum International football
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 30.12.2005, 10:01

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •