Zinedine Zidane - Rookie/history forum - Juventuz Forums - Page 152
Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 3,021 to 3,038 of 3038

Thread: Zinedine Zidane

Yahtzee Champion Penguin Bashing Champion Rick Dangerous Champion Hexxagon Champion Asteroids Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    1849 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3sh View Post

- - - Updated - - -

vialli is too much. i don't know how he keeps up his 9 football forum acounts. should be banned from all of them
    He follows and supports 16 teams apparently, and that's not counting other sports. Gotta salute the guy, no idea how he keeps track of all of that
    35 SUL CAMPO ✔

Cash
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zizinho View Post
    He follows and supports 16 teams apparently, and that's not counting other sports. Gotta salute the guy, no idea how he keeps track of all of that
    He keeps track of it through goal.com
    Völler is here with DAi.

Pretty Handsome Awkward DAiDEViL's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1513 Post(s)
    He's watching the games together with his brother, IL4J.

Right?

Right??
    DAiDEViL is a minority of minorities: female assigned at birth, mostly black, disabled, genderqueer, aromantic, pansexual, kinky, demisexual, poor, noetisexual, polyamorous, singleish, RA, a survivor, intersex, bipolar AND left-handed. 😭😰

Cash
    Mentioned
    2208 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Right?

Right??
    yes that's true @mods he's ILFJ's "brother"
    Völler is here with DAi.

Cash
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

Shut up
    Just goes to show you don't watch Messi so shouldn't be in these debates

He played CM last season I know it's hard for you to believe a CM can score 60 goals in a year but he did it

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

vialli is too much. i don't know how he keeps up his 9 football forum acounts. should be banned from all of them
    Quote Originally Posted by DAiDEViL View Post

Right?

Right??
    I don't actually watch that much football anymore

I prefer to look at analysis and punditry and read articles

Juve don't give me much entertainment so I mostly fake fan our matches that's why i'm rarely posting much anymore

I mostly post on Redcafe as they have a huge forum for football discussions non Man United

Reddit is where I browse a lot as well always top banter there

Cash
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    True football fans know who the greatest is.

No bias, no personal vendettas or sugar coating, just pure observation.

If you analyze football with an open mind and look for the most overall brilliant, skillfull and versatile players in the history there is one player that stands above the rest and by some distance too.

Haters will deny this to their grave, but deep inside them they know. The eyes never lie
    "Vincere non e' importante. E' l'unica cosa che conta”

Cash
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nedved96 View Post
    I have seen enough games games of Zidane to form an opinion. He was a phenomenal player, top 10 of all time, but not quite on par with say Maradona.

- - - Updated - - -

Zizou is more of a motivational manager rather than a tactical one.
    He has the presence and charisma to control the egos inside Madrid's lockerroom. He's the ideal manager for a star-studded team. It's just that right now his forwards (Ronaldo and Benzema particularly) are just awful and Ronaldo is undroppable no matter how badly he plays.

His job depends entirely on what he does in the CL. The game against PSG will be huge.
    I don't get why people, including media, are saying this all of a sudden when last season they were saying he's a tactical genius (did anyone see the UCL final?).

How's he motivational? He's one of the most timid greats out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Nah not really. You are just old who likes to live in the past. You're pretending like it's some sort of blasphemy to say Messi is better than Zidane. By the time he retires, there wouldn't even be a comparison between both because Messi would be way ahead.
    Until Messi does anything at the World Cup level, as great as he is at club level, he will never be in the class of top elites.

Cash
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vialli_92 View Post

Juve don't give me much entertainment so I mostly fake fan our matches that's why i'm rarely posting much anymore

I mostly post on Redcafe as they have a huge forum for football discussions non Man United

Probably why you reeks of EPL ignorance, praising Messi is one thing, but claiming to have a superior football knowledge, and bashing ppl who rate Zidane over Messi is just downright laughable.

Correct me if i wrong, but did you quitting tuz after a huge drama? I still enjoy your post tho..
    It's fun to read, and probably laughed at

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

pls, instead of 5 sentences you could've just said "I like to talk out of my ass"
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'č
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xperd View Post
    Nah not really. You are just old who likes to live in the past. You're pretending like it's some sort of blasphemy to say Messi is better than Zidane. By the time he retires, there wouldn't even be a comparison between both because Messi would be way ahead.
    That's your opinion, not a fact. Are we talking in terms of pure stats? Sure. Messi and CR7 are so far ahead of everyone else, in an era which actually lacks quality and aesthetics have been replaced with physical football.

I'm not saying it's blasphemy to say Messi is better, but it's also not wrong to have an opinion to the contrary. If Messi is so $#@!ing amazing, why hasn't he done $#@! for his country, and why haven't they won $#@! in so long? You may also want to note that the overall quality of international football has been in steady decline over the past decade or so. Some people will say there's more competition, but the reality is the gap has been reduced because a lot of the "bigger nations" have far inferior teams to what they used to posses (Italy, Holland, and even Brazil).

- - - Updated - - -

Mandzo>>Vidal>>>Messi>Cr7>>>>Pjanic>>>>>Zidane>>>> >>>>Ruru>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>baggio the bum
    Your footballing opinions are about as meaningful as an unflushed turd in a dilapidated rundown motel in the middle of Arkansas.

- - - Updated - - -

The same $#@!s riding the garden gnome tax evading $#@!'s micro-penis and licking the food remains from his grotesque looking dwarf like ginger beard are probably the same people with premature dementia who think Lebron is the GOAT
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    I scrolled through the past three pages and not a single post about Zidane
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ADP1897 View Post
    Probably why you reeks of EPL ignorance, praising Messi is one thing, but claiming to have a superior football knowledge, and bashing ppl who rate Zidane over Messi is just downright laughable.

Correct me if i wrong, but did you quitting tuz after a huge drama? I still enjoy your post tho..
    It's fun to read, and probably laughed at

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    I'm always respectful with my posts around here and secondly it was Ronaldo comparison I was talking about I never even compared Messi to Zidane

Lets just say for the second part of your statement I have no idea what you're talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    pls, instead of 5 sentences you could've just said "I like to talk out of my ass"
    Sorry bro the truth hurts

Cash
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Sorry bro the truth hurts
    It's funny that you don't watch footie and basically just compile a strange opinion from several footie forums/places about something that doesn't even interest you, yet you have this respectable view towards yourself as a worthy contributor. But I guess long, pointless discussions about goats really is the place where people like you belong, so I'll leave you at it, have fun.
    Sono sempre al tuo fianco,
    io di te non mi stanco.
    Sei la cosa piu bella che c'č
    Alessandro Del Piero, ale!

Cash
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull View Post
    It's funny that you don't watch footie and basically just compile a strange opinion from several footie forums/places about something that doesn't even interest you, yet you have this respectable view towards yourself as a worthy contributor. But I guess long, pointless discussions about goats really is the place where people like you belong, so I'll leave you at it, have fun.
    I do watch football just less than I used to

I have watched plenty of the players I have talked about

Keep taking my words out of context if it helps you win your argument

Cash
    Mentioned
    1086 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JCK View Post
    I scrolled through the past three pages and not a single post about Zidane
    Ban them, boss.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Juventuz regular edgardavids2608's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bianconero81 View Post
    That's your opinion, not a fact. Are we talking in terms of pure stats? Sure. Messi and CR7 are so far ahead of everyone else, in an era which actually lacks quality and aesthetics have been replaced with physical football.

I'm not saying it's blasphemy to say Messi is better, but it's also not wrong to have an opinion to the contrary. If Messi is so $#@!ing amazing, why hasn't he done $#@! for his country, and why haven't they won $#@! in so long? You may also want to note that the overall quality of international football has been in steady decline over the past decade or so. Some people will say there's more competition, but the reality is the gap has been reduced because a lot of the "bigger nations" have far inferior teams to what they used to posses (Italy, Holland, and even Brazil).

- - - Updated - - -

Your footballing opinions are about as meaningful as an unflushed turd in a dilapidated rundown motel in the middle of Arkansas.

- - - Updated - - -

The same $#@!s riding the garden gnome tax evading $#@!'s micro-penis and licking the food remains from his grotesque looking dwarf like ginger beard are probably the same people with premature dementia who think Lebron is the GOAT

Ok thats true but Belgium,Spain,Cratia are better than years past . As is Chile and Uruguay. It all evens out
    "I would say that I am having less sex now that I’m playing in Serie B – there is more to think about in this division.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    1410 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IliveForJuve View Post
    Ban them, boss.
    Those were the days
    Ban Cronios

Cash
    Mentioned
    428 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardavids2608 View Post
    Ok thats true but Belgium,Spain,Cratia are better than years past . As is Chile and Uruguay. It all evens out
    Belgium used to have an awesome team in the late 70s/early 80s and 90s. Croatia had an awesome team with Suker which reached a WC semi in 98. I'll give you Chile and Spain.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!