L'uomo nero thread (2 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
From time to time, this guy called L'uomo nero gives his views(to Carlo Nesti) on juventus. As claimed by himself and as Mark77 pointed out before, he has some (past) connection to juventus, but he does not reveal his identity. Here is his latest interview.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=83302

Another interview with 'the black man'. Pretty good read. He attacks both inter and the juve management.

- He Reveals how we still have an otption on Huntelaar and could get him for around 18mil in the summer. Not that much, considering how Tiago was only a little less, who has been crushed by Ranieri's insanity.

- He critisizes juventus for relying on Chiellini, Legro and Nocerino, who all three were close to leaving in the summer. Chiellini to England, Legro to besiktas and Nocerino to Fiorentina. Moggi actually called to stop Nocerino's transfer.

- He says it's a lie that Tiago was bought as second choise to Sissoko. Juve did not want to invest on a player, that spends most of the time injured on the sidelines. But why buy Andrade then? Simple, he cost less than for example Juan. He goes on to say that Almiron was bought on Ciro's reccomandation. Ferrara had a chance to become our technical director at the time and was involved in our transfers.

- He predicts that Amauri will go to Milan, and that Milan will put pressure on Donadoni to call Amauri to the national team.

- He predicts Inter will collapse financially and technically by 2010, due to the implementation of the foreigners' limit. The market will be ruthless, Inter will not find any good offers in finding italian players and selling their foreigners. Because of this rule, Inter will be forced to settle a squad of well over 20 players of foreign internationals and italian youth, which will result in their downfall.
Juve on the other hand will have no such problems, with youngsters such as Chiellini, Molinaro, Palladino, Criscito, Nocerino, Giovinco and Marchisio.

- The media is giving little attention to this, as it would damage Inter's market position.

- He goes on with an anecdote about Zalayeta's, whom he sees as a Iaquinta with less speed, signing. His transfer was done absolutely secretely. Someone wanted bring the news out in the open, to get the scoop, but Moggi called the transfer wasn't done, while Zalayeta and his lawyer set at Moggi's table at that very time.

- Another anecdote is about Ravanelli, who is one of worst treated players by juventus in history. Ravanelli had an agreement with the Agnelli family, that he would become a symbol for juve. Due to some disagreements with Lippi though, he was shortly after shipped off to Middlesbrough.

- Juve are still interested in free purchases, especially in Kewell, but also Pasanen, Borowski and Jensen are being looked at.

Buy on AliExpress.com

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
- He critisizes juventus for relying on Chiellini, Legro and Nocerino, who all three were close to leaving in the summer. Chiellini to England, Legro to besiktas and Nocerino to Fiorentina. Moggi actually called to stop Nocerino's transfer.
i don't understand this part...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
He Reveals how we still have an otption on Huntelaar and could get him for around 18mil in the summer. Not that much, considering how Tiago was only a little less, who has been crushed by Ranieri's insanity.
This part bothers me as I don´t understand it clearly.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
This is actually a funny thought that Inter will self destruct by 2010. Who needs them anyway, I don´t think the world of football will miss them too much. :D

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    i don't understand this part...
    This part bothers me as I don´t understand it clearly.
    Yeah, those bits were somewhat lost in my translation :D.

@ D.Nico
    Maybe this makes more sense: We are relying on three players, that the management considered expendable(they were almost as good as gone). He questions the managements competence.

@ Mark
    The management didn't make much of a fuss to spend a lot on Tiago, who is hardly being used. So 5 million more for a player like Huntelaar, should not be that big of a deal.

I'm somewhat clutching at straws though :D.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    We are relying on three players, that the management considered expendable (they were almost as good as gone). He questions the managements competence.
    I understand this but what made them change their minds? If Moggi stopped Nocerino, what about Legro and Chiellini? Could it be that they stayed because management missed out on their other targets? What are they doing talking to Moggi anyway? As far as I know, they tryed to distance themselves from the Triade before :confused:

The management didn't make much of a fuss to spend a lot on Tiago, who is hardly being used. So 5 million more for a player like Huntelaar, should not be that big of a deal.
    So, basically you are saying that they have the money but they don´t have the brains. :D

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    From time to time, this guy called L'uomo nero gives his views(to Carlo Nesti) on juventus. As claimed by himself and as Mark77 pointed out before, he has some (past) connection to juventus, but he does not reveal his identity. Here is his latest interview.

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=83302

Another interview with 'the black man'. Pretty good read. He attacks both inter and the juve management.

- He Reveals how we still have an otption on Huntelaar and could get him for around 18mil in the summer. Not that much, considering how Tiago was only a little less, who has been crushed by Ranieri's insanity.

If we end up getting Hunterlaar for 18 million or so it would be a great buy, considering how teams pay crazy amounts of money for players; Torres (Liverpool; he hasn't flop but still a hefty price), Pepe (Real Madrid), Rio Ferdinand, etc.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Pft, you really could have translated this properly before opening the thread, Dominic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)