• Greece

• Sweden

• Spain

• Russia

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
same here Greece and Spain, never underestimate Greece, you might say they play ugly boring football, but they play it very very smart, they might win it again if they qualify from the group.

ramzax

Jan 10, 2003
this is also a difficult group to predict.
esp russia with guus can never be underestimated and otto will not surrender without fighting

sweden
russia

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Spain always chokes in the end...
Greece has disqualified Spain and Russia in the previous Euro,
thats pretty odd they all gathered up again! Russia managed to beat Greece then,
because Greece feels well only when they are the underdogs, who ever underestimates Otto's champions will have to pay! And the new batch of attackers is definitely better than the one that finally won the competition and more impressive to watch...
Sweeden has Ibra, but no longer have any other scandinavian team to help them.
It is a tough group, IMO everything can happen, Russia has the less chances to qualify, but its not impossible, i foresee many draws and very few points gathered.

Big teams can be impressive, efficient or impressive and efficient, at the same time. Medium and smaller teams cant do that, the only way for them to excel would be, by being as much efficient as possible, who can blame them for that?
Same goes for Italy, if you are a big team, you have to prove it on the field, every time...a tittle is not enough to let you through to the next stages,
on the contrary, everybody want a piece of the champion...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i reckon this is the droup that will spring the most surprises, greece will scrape through with sweden and spain will be left wondering once gain where it all wnet wrong

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
Sweeden has Ibra, but no longer have any other scandinavian team to help them.
Yes, your football knowledge is quite incredible. Ibra really is the only thing we have. Out of 23 goals scored in the qualifying group, what do you think his share was? 5? 7? 10? That's right. He scored 0 goals.

As for your second statement just swallow already, you sore loser. :lol:
We have gone through the group stages of the last three major tournaments - World Cup 2002, Euro 2004 and World Cup 2006. How many European teams have managed that? England? I can't think of anyone else.

rounder

Blindman
Jun 13, 2007
Exactly , Ibra hasn't done shit for Sweden . In fact I don't think they should play him anymore . He is a different player when he plays for Inter . I think Sweden have chance of making it but nowhere farther than the quarters .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)