Iaquinta e la Juve (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Tuttosport

Dopo quattro mesi di Juventus, cosa la colpisce di più di questo club?

« Tutto. Dall’organizzazione al numero dei tifosi, ma se devo riassumere tutto in un concetto, dico il momento in cui mi infilo la maglia prima delle partite. In quel secondo capisco di fare parte di questo grandissimo club, sento sulla pelle il brivido della storia che regala questa maglia, mi esalto all’idea di farne parte. E’ una maglia che pesa davvero un bel po’, ma non sapete quanto esalta averla indosso » .

Grande Iaquintone!!! :pint:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You'll want to check the dicks every 20 minutes or so. Examine them to see if the surface of the penis head looks dry or moist.Dicks "sweat" about three times during the sucking process. The pores of the penis open, and this allows moisture to escape.This is when the seasoning from the dry mout of my own and the smoke itself are reabsorbed into the penis. When they're sweating, mop or mist them with some semen juice and sprinkle them with a little more Magic Dust, also know as my own hair dandruff. Opening the butt will lower the temperature; add more of my own mouth and my mom's fat stomach to your unit and I will be truly fulfilled as a homosexual immigrant.

That is my legacy.
Sorry, but your legacy here is banned and owned. Buh-bye spammer.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    [Italiano]geez, I can't even card him for the post you edited for writing in English.[/Italiano]:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    [Italiano]geez, I can't even card him for the post you edited for writing in English.[/Italiano]:D
    Well, lets just go in there and give him a life sentence. :D

No idea how he got away with all those spamming posts. 10 posts FFS?!

Vaffanculo, spammeratzi.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #6
    we have like 25 mods in here and he got to 10 posts. :lol:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)