Elkann Blasts Inter’s ‘Fake’ Scudetti (1 Viewer)

Jul 2, 2006
Juventus patron Lapo Elkann has launched a sensational attack against rivals Inter, declaring that the two Scudetti they have won in the past couple of years are “fake”.

The Nerazzurri were awarded the 2005/06 Serie A championship despite finishing third following the Calciopoli scandal, which saw Juventus relegated and Milan receive a heavy points deduction.

The following season Inter won the Scudetto on the field but some feel this was tainted as Juve were not there to challenge, while Milan started on minus-eight points and were unable to make any notable pre-season purchases.

“Inter are fortunate to have a great squad at their disposal, but the Scudetto they won off our back was not a real Scudetto,” blasted Elkann, who is the heir to the FIAT empire.

“We’ll see if the Nerazzurri can repeat their performance this year with Juve on the field as well.”

Meanwhile Elkann had words of praise for the current Juventus side, who are enjoying a fantastic season on their return to the top-flight.

“A team that challenges, in any sport, has to dream and fight for the most important objective – victory. I think that Juve should, and do, fight for the top prize,” added the 30-year-old.

“We are battlers and never give up, we saw that during Juve-Inter. We always go out there with the right strength and attitude.

“Just look at Giorgio Chiellini and Raffaele Palladino, who show their hunger, hard work and humility whether at club or international level.

“Heads held high, chests puffed out, but without the arrogance of some people. They are more warriors than samurais. The number one warrior we have is Gianluigi Buffon.”

Carlo Garganese

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
Lapo is cool. I'd love to be at one of his parties.

In the last interview he was like "I see life in bianconero, black ad white... I don't like grey... The good against the evil ...."

ROLL ANOTHER ONE LAPO!

Jun 13, 2007
Elkann is such a fucking politician ....
He just wants to be popular among the Juve fans and he uses Inter for it .
That sneaky little Italian ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)