Other European teams, How do you feel about them? (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
Arguably the below list contain the most famous and successful teams in Europe (Other than Juventus of course) during the past decade or two.

AC Milan: The most hated team in Europe IMO.

Inter Milan: Should I comment here:D

Manchester United: I hate Mancheter as a team but I somehow enjoy their style of football.

Liverpool: No hard feelings, but I would never risk watching them play that so fucking boring.

Chelsea: I like Chelsea more than any other EPL teams.

Arsenal: Respectful team.

Lyon: Nothing special.

Barcelona: I have always enjoyed watching Barcelona and Real Madrid humiliated and maybe that's my biggest motivation to watch EPL... but in the Classico I would cheer for Barcelona.

Real Madrid: Read Barcelona.

Bayren Munich: My brother support Bayern so when they lose I can enjoy teasing him:D

so in few words, How do you feel about them?

Please discuss.

Buy on AliExpress.com

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
AC Milan: I don't hate them or so, but it would be nice to see them go out of CL earlier then semi-final this season

Inter Milan: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Manchester United: Hate their coach, can't stand C. Ronaldo, rest of the team, don't care.

Liverpool: I don't care much about them.

Chelsea: See Liverpool

Arsenal: Respectful team, second favourite EPL after the Spurs for me.

Lyon: Got sympathy for them

Barcelona: I prefer Valencia over them but I can watch them.

Real Madrid: Can't stand them.

Bayern Munich: Once Kahn will be gone, I will like them more.

OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #4
    Before vlatko beat me to it, here is Maher's list:D

AC Milan: N/A.

Inter Milan: N/A.

Manchester United: my favorite team.

Liverpool: N/A.

Chelsea: N/A.

Arsenal: N/A.

Lyon: my favorite team.

Barcelona: my favorite team.

Real Madrid: N/A.

Bayren Munich: my favorite team.

Sorry Rab I won't do it again:D

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
    AC Milan
    Dont hate them.But Id always prefer rooting for Milan over an EPL team.

Inter Milan
    Boring club.But I hate people who are obsessed with the conspiracy theories linked to Inter and Moratti more then the club itself.

Manchester United
    The founder of Manchester United was an utter waste of sperm.His father must hate himself for having such pathetic reproductive abilities.

Liverpool
    Hate the fans.The most annoying ones in the world IMO.Which makes me hate the club too.But id root for them when they play against Manchester United.

Chelsea
    I dont really like them,but they're probably the most bearable ones out of the 4 big EPL guns.But id root for them when they play against Manchester United.

Arsenal
    Im indifferent to Arsenal.But id root for them when they play against Manchester United.

Lyon
    They dont even exist on my footballing map.Im more indifferent to Lyon than i am to Arsenal.

Barcelona
    I cannot respect a team that has Eto as the striker.So Fuck You Barcelona.

Real Madrid
    Hated them during the Galacticos eras.I dont hate them as much anymore,but i still dislike the club.

Bayren Munich
    Have the best stadium in the world.Thats all i care about.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    I have no feelings towards any of the other teams except that I enjoy watch them fail.
    We have somthing in common then... big team being humiliated is always a joy to watch... I still remmber an encounter between Barcelona and Dynamo Kiev at group stage of CL 1997 the 1st leg ended 3-0 for the Ukrainian at home but the big surprise was in Barcelona as the game ended 4-0.... for Dynamo Kiev of Course:lol:

I cheered for Dynamo Kiev back then as if they were Juve.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    AC Milan: Love to see them lose, especially in Serie A. I only like them to win when they're playing English teams.

Inter Milan: :yuck:

Manchester United: Hate that arrogant, overrated club and their annoying supporters. Especially when they claim to be the best club in the world. What, one CL final in how much decades? And I hate C. Ronaldo(my little pony) and Rio Ferdinand(the defintion of overrated English shit).

Liverpool: Don't have any bad feelings towards them except that they're English.

Arsenal: Annoying as hell, they play "nice" football, but they are so annoying, every year is supposed to be their year, until their young stars become old fucks and they haven't won a shit.

Chelsea: How the hell are they a big club? Love to see them lose, second only to Man U in English scum.

Barcelona: Love to watch them play, especially Messi but I love it when they lose as well.

Real Madrid: Love it when they crash out of CL, they always have some drama and inner turmoil that make them interesting.

Lyon: zzzzzz

Bayern Munich: Nothing really to say except that I've been following their games since Toni went.

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
    Before vlatko beat me to it, here is Maher's list:D

AC Milan: N/A.

Inter Milan: N/A.

Manchester United: my favorite team.

Liverpool: N/A.

Chelsea: N/A.

Arsenal: N/A.

Lyon: my favorite team.

Barcelona: my favorite team.

Real Madrid: N/A.

Bayren Munich: my favorite team.

Sorry Rab I won't do it again:D

You forgot Ajax. Maher will not forgive you for this.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    I hate:
    -Milan
    -Real
    -Dortmund
    -Sporting Lisbon
    -Olympiakos

I admire:
    -Barca
    -ManUre
    -Ajax(old)
    -Valencia

I like to watch:
    -Arsenal
    -Bayern(old)
    -PAS
    -Lyon

I dislike:
    -Liverpool (new)
    -Lazio
    -PSG
    -Udinese
    -Napoli (old+new)
    -Corinthians

I pity:

-Inter
    -Chelsea

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    AC Milan: I hate the management more than the team, but I love seeing Juve beat them!

Inter Milan: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: Scum of the Earth - I wish they would go the same way as Third Lanark.

Other Italian teams - I don't hate them, but I love to see Juve beating them.

Manchester United: Liverpool: Chelsea: Arsenal: It not so much that I hate EPL, but the English media hype and over-rating of players in the EPL. Which is why most Scots will support ANY team who plays against the English ones!

Lyon: Not impressed by them.

Barcelona: Real Madrid: Spanish teams are ok to watch - instead of cricket. In other words, I'm not that impressed by them.

Bayern Munich: :tup: German football is OK.

May 22, 2007
    Spain:
    Barcelona - I like their football but after online experiences on PES, I can't stand them. Barcelona whores are all there are online, its the height of annoying.

Valencia - Meh. I like to see the Italians do well there and I like their players but meh.

Real Madrid - :smoke:

Sevilla - Boring. Im only interested in Alves now.

Italy:

Milan - In Europe I hope they do well, but in the league they can lose loads thanks.

Roma - Id rather they win Europe then Milan but they can fail all they like in Serie A please.

Lazio/Fiorentina - Don't care.

England:

Whichever club plays, I hope they lose. The more they fail the better. Blackburn are my favourite if I had to choose.

South America:

Inter - I hate them.

Juventus SP - Yep, they can win please.

Sao Paulo - I don't like

The Rest:

They can beat England as much as they like.

Jul 5, 2005
    AC Milan: Isn't so hated as Inter

Inter Milan: Disgrace :blah:

Manchester United: I don't like them from little kid. It is the favorite team of the media.

Liverpool: I have sympathy only to Steven Gerrard. The rest of the team lets me insensible

Chelsea: No interest but i see CL games of them

Arsenal: The same as Clelsea

Lyon: My favorite team in France.

Barcelona: Maybe my my favorites in Spain but i 'm so crazy for them as i am with Juve.

Real Madrid: was good but now :rolleyes:

Bayren Munich: I don't like German football

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Ok lets begin:

Juve-Milan
    Juve-Inter
    Juve-Manchester :tup:

Juve-Liverpool
    Juve-Chel$ki They can suck it,we bought Mutu from them

Juve-Arsenal I won`t say anything just because of Fred. :D

Juve-Real
    Juve-Bayern
    =Juve and just Juve

Jun 13, 2007
    Barcelona - If it wasn't for Messi , I probably wouldn't even watch them play for a minute .

Real Madrid - I hate them. I always will .

Milan - I respect them the most out of all our rivals . I think they are a team that have dignity and many all time legends have played for Milan . They deserve respect .

Inter - Why do they call themselves an Italian club team ? I stress on " Italian" , with all their super players , they still suck .

Roma - The most entertaining team in Italy IMO , I love watching them play .

Arsenal - The most entertaining team in Europe . The best "team" in Europe as well .

Man u : I hate their cockiness but they also play some good football .

Chelsea : They're a bad excuse for a football team . They have one of the best players on this planet and they still play like shit .

Lyon : I just want to say that Juninho is extremely overrated .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)