Syrian NT Coach, Antonio Cabrini (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
It is a lil bit old news but Antonio Cabrini is currently in charge of Syrian national football team, after being appointed on late September 2007 to boost Syrian NT bid to qualify to WC2010 (Which is impossible, not Lippi nor Mourinho can do it within the current centurey).

At least it is cool to have such Juve legend in charge of my National team:cool:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Cabrini

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
DelpieroForLife
Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    We will play in Group 5 with Iran, Kuwait and UAE.

I predict we will collect 2 points as a max by the end of first stage... I think Lebanon stand with a better chance in Group 4 which is much more easier IMO.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    We have Saudi Arabia. I am somehow certain that we will end up in second place after SA. It will always be my dream to reach the second round of qualification.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Asia should be represented by only one team, and that team should be the winner of a match between Japan and South Korea.

The players of all the other Asian teams can watch this match.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #9
    We have Saudi Arabia. I am somehow certain that we will end up in second place after SA. It will always be my dream to reach the second round of qualification.
    It depends on Lebanon Vs Uzbekistan games... but I don't think Lebanon can collect more than one point out of both encounters.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Check again what? I said it will always be a dream you told me we will never qualify from the group stages. It is exactly the same meaning.

OP
    DelpieroForLife
    Dec 26, 2004
  • Thread Starter #13
    Asia should be represented by only one team, and that team should be the winner of a match between Japan and South Korea.

That's a lil bit harsh... if Oceanic zone is awarded 0.5 ticket to WC then Asia at least deserve let say 1.75 tickets:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Check again what? I said it will always be a dream you told me we will never qualify from the group stages. It is exactly the same meaning.
    no you said it is your dream to see Lebanon qualify to the second round, you didn't say that will never happen. what is this argument about anyway? :confused:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

That is exactly like saying that the CL should be always played with four teams from England, Spain and Italy and the rest can watch the tournament.

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    That is exactly like saying that the CL should be always played with four teams from England, Spain and Italy and the rest can watch the tournament.
    Well, I judge them by their achievements during the world cup, and everybody know how humilating they were always.

Australia?? you are underrating them my friend. They did a very good job at the last world cup.
    If you insist that they should qualify, I can add them ;)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Well, I judge them by their achievements during the world cup, and everybody know how humilating they were always.

If you insist that they should qualify, I can add them ;)
    or we can make a Birra Moretti kind of final among those 3 :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)