Ibrahimovic9 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Was he banned because of his username?
Not really. And your question isn't really that smart.

He received warning in the other match thread for insulting goggo and Dule(the members). Looks like he didn't like the warning and he sent me PM full of insults.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Dominic, stop opening threads, It's the 3rd thread you open. Take it easy.

Ibrahimovic was warned WITHOUT any points from me for calling them "Chetniks"...Remember without any points. Only a warning.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1501066&postcount=19998

He then decided to send me PM insulting me....when I never insulted him...If you can't get over it and you're thinking alot about this then I'll show you the PM.

He'll be back in 10days, stop crying.

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #6
    We can't post in closed threads, now can we. Nor can we say, what we want to say if you keep deleting posts. I'm not too fond of your tendency towards censorship.

I still don't see how Ibrahimovic9 warranted a ban though. Looks to me like you were looking for any excuse to give him that ban. The guy was provoked time and time again.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    We can't post in closed threads, now can we. Nor can we say, what we want to say if you keep deleting posts. I'm not too fond of your tendency towards censorship.

I still don't see how Ibrahimovic9 warranted a ban though. Looks to me like you were looking for any excuse to give him that ban. The guy was provoked time and time again.
    First of all, Jack closed this thread, not me. But I re-opened so you can say whatever you want instead of polluting the forums and acting like a child.

I believe he deserved more than 10days ban for provoking lot ot people. He wasn't provoked, he tried to provoke, I'm not the one with his avatar and username posting in Dp thread and making fun of Del Piero.

He got banned, you think he doesnt deserve it, anything else I can help you with now? Before I close this thread?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

Actually it was him who was provoking, going and posting comments about Del Piero's thread about his current form.

Then going around with the Zlatan in the Inter jersey isn't an angel behaviour.

Then again, he was warned several time from me and others and he just wanted to prove a point that Rab is not a good moderator.

He wanted to provoke he should expect provocations and he should not go insulting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)