Andrea Pirlo (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
more chance of Malta beating Norway tonight.

If Pirlo was still with Inter and we had Moggi i'd say maybe, but no chance in hell

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
that would go down as the dumbest transger ever made!!!!!!!!!

this beat the bs of juventus trading zebina+ cash for rio

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
okay, this is a list of players that we should never be linked with, because they are impossible transfers(not in any specific order)

Andrea Pirlo, Francesco Totti, Paolo Maldini, Christian Maldini, Gattuso, Nesta, Javier Zanetti, Materazzi, Commotto, Mexes(as long as Pavel is still here), Morrone.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
What a signing he would be though...tottaly unrealistic anyway.
r u serious fred?!? i think he is getting older its true he still has his moments but i dont think there is enough fuel in his tank for another club specially at juventus.

i dont doubt him s a terrific player but i dont htink he would be a right investment at juventus. just my personal opinion.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I have to ask if you are serious Bisco?? he hasnt been on form this season thats for sure..but dont forget last season..the past 3-4 years..IMO Pirlo is a world class midfielder that would be an addition to any team in the world..i cant think of any club where he wouldnt walk straight into their first team

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I have to ask if you are serious Bisco?? he hasnt been on form this season thats for sure..but dont forget last season..the past 3-4 years..IMO Pirlo is a world class midfielder that would be an addition to any team in the world..i cant think of any club where he wouldnt walk straight into their first team
its true he is a great player, but its just tooooo unrealistic that he may move to juventus. and if he does it wont befoe he hits 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)