Martin Caceres (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 15, 2006
JUVENTUS: Caceres

Not only Arsenal are tracking Martin Caceres. Juventus, who have already observed the player last January, seems to track again the defender at the moment in Recreativo Huelva. Is the same player to speak about: "Now I think only to "Recre", but Arsenal, Real and Juve are observing me".
The player could be the heir of Montero, that describe him so:"I don't like comparison but I've to admit , that for behaviour and physically, a little bit look like me, and he can grow up."

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=6540

Haha, New Montero I digg that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Real and Arsenal also want him,his price is 16 milion euros at the moment.That article is from tuttosport.They also said that our dream is Iniesta.

Oltre al giovane attaccante ceco Fenin, la Juventus dà la caccia al difensore uruguayano del Recreativo Huelva, Martin Caceres, 20 anni baby Montero. Costa 16 milioni di euro, lo cercano anche Arsenal e Real Madrid.
Il nuovo sogno dei bianconeri per il centrocampo è lo spagnolo Iniesta del Barcellona.
(Tuttosport)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Tuttosport is treated with withering contempt in Torino. It generates stories without a grain of evidence.
Tell me about it, man. If you want to get some really useful and credible information, then you read La Stampa, not Tuttosport.......

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Juve track 'new Montero’ Tuesday 20 November, 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reports in the Italian Press suggest that Juventus are willing to enter a bidding war with Arsenal and Real Madrid for Uruguayan defender Martin Cáceres.

At the age of just 19, Cáceres is seen as a great prospect for the future and is the kind of uncompromising central defender that Juve have been seeking.

The Montevideo native is currently playing for Recreativo Huelva on loan from La Liga giants Villarreal and has some high-profile suitors in spite of his lack of experience.

“At the moment I’m only thinking about Recreativo, but Arsenal, Real Madrid and Juventus are interested in me,” Cáceres told Tuttosport.

One of the stars of Uruguay’s Under-20 side, Cáceres is already winning some illustrious parallels to ex-Bianconeri hero Paolo Montero [pictured].

“I don’t like comparisons, but I have to admit that he is a bit like me in temperament and physical stature and he has room to grow,” Montero admitted.

Channel 4

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Caceres may very well become an excellent defender (like Montero in his prime) in 5 or so years... but that's just it. Five or so years.

Maybe its just me, but Juventus has two glaring holes... one in defense and one in the midfield. I don't think they can wait years for adequate replacements to grow. The only exception is bringing in younger players with Serie A experience (like Zapata, Cigarini, Dessena, etc.)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
What's with every Uruguayan defender being called the new Montero? Caceres, Lugano... What about the new Sorondo? :D

anyway, I heard good things about Caceres but he's a bit small I think so we already have Criscito. We need a tall dude that ain't that slow to put next to Chiellini. Zapata?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Suits me.

I'm fed up of being linked with 19-22 year olds kids who I know nothing about and have no Serie A experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)