Martin Fenin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geof

May 14, 2004
He seems to be pretty talented. Is a Czech International now.

But do we need a forward? I don't think so.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
He was good at the U-20 tournament but I need to see more from him and see if we really need a player like him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Tribalfootball...but anyway...

Nedved urges Juventus to go for Fenin

Juventus are chasing FK Teplice striker Martin Fenin.

A star at this year's U20 World Championship, Fenin has been recommended to Juve by fellow Czech Republic international Pavel Nedved, says Tuttosport.

Juve want to secure Fenin in the January market before bigger clubs begin to move for the youngster and hope a bid of £4 million will be enough to convince Teplice to sell.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Tribalfootball...but anyway...

Nedved urges Juventus to go for Fenin

A star at this year's U20 World Championship, Fenin has been recommended to Juve by fellow Czech Republic international Pavel Nedved, says Tuttosport.

Juve want to secure Fenin in the January market before bigger clubs begin to move for the youngster and hope a bid of £4 million will be enough to convince Teplice to sell.
ah i knew nedved would have a say in this

OP
A͎u͎s͎h͎
Jul 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #8

A star at this year's U20 World Championship, Fenin has been recommended to Juve by fellow Czech Republic international Pavel Nedved, says uttosport. Juve want to secure Fenin in the January market before bigger clubs begin to move for the youngster and hope a bid of £4 million will be enough to convince Teplice to sell.

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=6430

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Nedved Recommends Fenin

Juventus are lining up a bid for FK Teplice striker Martin Fenin, following a glowing recommendation from Czech compatriot Pavel Nedved.

Fenin was one of the stars of this summer’s FIFA U-20 World Cup in Canada, scoring three goals for the Czechs, including one in the final against Argentina.

According to Tuttosport, Juventus veteran Nedved has told the club that Fenin is one of the most promising players in Europe and that they must not hesitate in snapping him up.

The 20-year-old hitman is available for around £4m and Teplice are said to be willing to do business as early as January.

Fenin, who has also won two caps for the Czech senior side, is also of interest to Premiership duo Arsenal and Liverpool, with Gunners’ boss Arsene Wenger said to be a big admirer.

This is not the first time that Nedved has advised Juve to buy a player from the Czech Republic.

A few years ago Arsenal’s Tomas Rosicky and Osasuna’s Jaroslav Plasil were also recommended by the 35-year-old but the Bianconeri opted against a move for either player.

goal.com

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
    If they were to bring a forward, I would say lets bring Guisseppe Rossi from Villarreal that kid is good. The only problem is that Man United have the option to buy him back. Secco was stupid not to have bought him during the summer.

PS: I wonder if Ranieri ask for him? Bc if he didn't then damn.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    If they were to bring a forward, I would say lets bring Guisseppe Rossi from Villarreal that kid is good. The only problem is that Man United have the option to buy him back. Secco was stupid not to have bought him during the summer.

PS: I wonder if Ranieri ask for him? Bc if he didn't then damn.
    i dont see any urgency to bring rossi, or any more strikers in that case and if there was a striker we should of bought over the summer it should of been bojigol

Nejc

May 13, 2006
    Fenin from F.K. Teplice ????? :lol: is this a joke, then is better to buy Rene Mihelič from maribor:D i say, let's buy jovetić or luka modrič is way better than fenin
    have you ever watched him? fenin is a striker and he is way better than modrič in that term.
    I dont know about jovetič, but I know that fenin is not going to decrease number of foreign players juve can own

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Juve in for Fenin

Juventus are closing in on a deal for Czech striking prodigy Martin Fenin, according to the player’s agent.

The 20-year-old has won admirers all over Europe and looks prolific in the Gambrinus Liga where he is the top scorer with seven goals for FK Teplice.

While scouts from a number of Europe’s top clubs have been watching Fenin in action, it seems that his heart is set on the Old Lady.

“At the moment we are at the first stages of negotiations,” agent Pavel Zika revealed.

“At the end of November we will go to Turin and talk directly to Juve’s directors.

“Fenin could stay at Teplice until the end of the season or he could go out on loan to another Italian side in January.”

The Czech international is expected to fetch around £6m, but it has been suggested that Arsenal and Liverpool could enter the battle for his signature and start a bidding war.

Football Italia

Geof

May 14, 2004
    I hate when player agents act like that. He's clearly saying that to get Arsenal and Liverpool moving.

If he was confident and happy with a move to Juve, he wouldn't need to say that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)