Serie A: Parma vs Juventus [November 11 2007] (1 Viewer)

OP
CORVETTE

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    My starting line-up :

------------------------------------------- Buffon -----------------------------------

Zebina ---------------- Legro ---------------- Chiellini ------------- Molinaro/Criscito

Camo -------------------------- Tiago -------------- Zanetti -------- Palla/Marchionni

--------------------------------------------------------Iaquinta/DP-------------------------

-------------------------------------- Trezeguet-----------------------------------------

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    Please No Molinaro , he only performed well when we won againts Reggina , and most of the game he was quiet dissapointed . Ranieri should play another option in the LB .

and sorry to say , I really miss Balzaretti . please compare Balzaretti performance last season with Molinaro in this season :disagree: a Blunder by our board :faq1:

Againts Parma , i expected another 3 points .

Mar 30, 2006
    Should not be a difficult job, but please not the straight 4-4-2
    I think 442 with tiago is a great option as with Nocerino--Zanetti we lack creativity in the center and against Parma we will be trying to break them down... so Tiago in the center with Camo on the right is just what we need.

I think Palla should also start the match over Nedved who should come from the bench after his disappointingly play against Inter... Give him something to reflect and we can bring him on when Camo gets a little tired, moving Palla to the left.

I am not too sure if Ale should start this match but him or Iaquinta is fine...

I am excited about this match as we can take the confidence from our performance against Inter into it with us.
    This is a important game to see if we have turned another corner. Also another 3 very important points for us at stake with a very tough game against Palermo the game after.

Lets hope the guys can rest, relax and recover this week while Inter and the other big teams play in the CL.

:pint:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    can't see what is so funny but anyway:

Nedved is suspended, so we won't have to see another horrid game from him. Iaquinta and Camo must start if they are fit enough. DP good first half against Inter, but i believe he should start on the bench for this one

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    How about something like:

_________Buffon
    Zebina Legro Chiellini Molinaro
    ___Tiago Zanetti Nocerino
    _______Camoranesi
    ____Iaquinta Trezeguet

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

How about something like:

_________Buffon
    Zebina Legro Chiellini Molinaro
    ___Tiago Zanetti Nocerino
    _______Camoranesi
    ____Iaquinta Trezeguet
    On paper it looks fantastic, however Camo has been tried in the middle a lot and always drifted to the right. Though yesterday he was quite effective going through the middle, especially his first run through their defense and a great through ball...

Who knows, maybe Tinkerman can adjust him a new role, he sure as hell has the qualities to play there.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    camo can make the difference again in this game , he is the only player who can give creativity to juve attack , i think juve won when they played with parma away in coppa italia , we have to do it again.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    tricky game, hope we can get a win here...we beat them earlier in Coppa Italia so we can take that confidence with us

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I think 4-4-2 would work well now that Camo is back. We also have Marchionni and Palladino as options on the wings.

In the central midfield: Tiago and Zanetti

Defense: Zebina/Grygera, Chiellini, Legro, Brazzo/Molinaro

Attack: Iaquinta and Del Piero/Trezeguet

Let´s win against struggling Parma to keep the pace and cement our place in the top 4. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)