riquelme-tiago swap deal? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=453429
The article states that villareal approached Juventus offering a swap deal in which we give them Tiago for Riquelme. Admittedly I have seen few club games in which Riquelme played so I don't know his form clubwise yet i have seen all of Argentina's international matches with him playing and i have to say that if he can reproduce even close to that kind of form for Juve than this is the deal of the century! Riquelme was the best player during the Copa America and he could really add alot to juve. Having a player like him is something Juventus really need to wake up our dull central midfield. If not him then maybe Rosina?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Van Der Vaart can join his beloved Real for all I care, Riquelme would be ideal for us and for him. He would flourish in Italy.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    Van der Vaart is a good player but he is no match for Riquelme. But honestly we could use a good playmaker. Montolivo is another good name yet an unlikely buy. How could you now want a player like Riquelme?

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Would welcome that, my only concern is that Req seems unstable...Just don't want another Olivera on our hands...

zann

SG Juventino!
    May 30, 2004
    zomg juve pls dun buy riquelme!!!
    he wont fit in!!!
    he needs to have the team built around him and he's inconsistent!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)