Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm (58 Viewers)

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
e-mails to inform, complain...make the truth come out about "calciopoli" around the world.

www.bbc.co.uk/complaints.
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected].
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www.rds.ca/contact/
http://www.tsn.ca/contact/
http://www.sportsnet.ca/contact/
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://www2.thescore.com/ScoreTV/talk-to-us/
http://espn.go.com/espn/contact
http://www.cbc.ca/contact/
[email protected]

This story was nearly 10 years in the making and has nothing to do with soccer and everything to do with money, power, and politics. I'm involved in various activities revolving around Calciopoli and have become somewhat of an expert in the topic. I'm fluent in Italian and as a result have been able to go through archives of newspaper articles, interviews, and books (written by lawyers). The most evidence you will get however is in reading the declarations and sentences left by the judges that presided over the trials and appeals. Most Juventus and Anti-Juventus fans (outside of Italy) have no idea that no shred of evidence existed linking Moggi and company to a single fixed game. Most people are unaware of the judge's declaration that "no game was fixed and referee selections were legitimate" Cesare Ruperto CAF judge. So why the punishments? Equally puzzling, why did Milan get a slap on the wrist after Meani threatened a linesman over the phone "when Milan is on the field keep your flag down unless the ball is on the opposite side of the field otherwise we'll chop your head off" Leonardo Meani. Why was an Inter investor and former Inter employee allowed to control the trial? This man Guido Rossi not only omitted evidence that would have cleared Juventus but discarded evidence that would have condemned his former employers (Inter). Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Udinese and Milan organizing a tie? Do people know that there was phone tap evidence of Galliani and Collina meeting personally after hours at Meani's restaurant? Do people know the same man that sponsors Italian soccer through his ownership of TIM Mobile managed to intercept the phone calls that would eventually be used against Juventus? Do they know that he gave them to his partner (Moratti) illegally through a police officer who sanctioned the intercepts and then ordered that they be altered or destroyed in cases where Inter were incriminated? Eventually a security employee at Telecom Italia confessed to the shady wire taps and the police officer killed himself on July 21st 2006 (his name was Adamo Bove). Does anyone know that the wire taps were never listened to in court despite Juventus defense requesting it? When Juventus requested to use video evidence it was denied too. People are in the dark on this case because it is convenient to many to believe that their team was losing because someone else was cheating...others are unwillingly in the dark because evidence is hard to find and hard to understand (unless you are fluent in Italian). As a result I have been strongly considering writing a book in English regarding the case (now known in Italy as Farsopoli). I am questioning the level of public interest however. It would take months to put together and I'd hate to do it for nothing. For now though feel free to ask me whatever you want and I'll do what I can to shed light on the situation. I'm more than happy to answer your questions. For now I'd suggest reading this article which helps understand why the media painted such an ugly picture of Juventus. http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=299625 Let me know what you think. If you get anything out of this article it should be the web of power Juve were up against. Here are some names in powerful positions just to give you an idea:

- FIGC President (at the time): Franco Carraro (ex-Milan President and co owner of Lazio/Roma through his control of Capitalia Credit Bank)
- La Lega Calcio President: Adriano Galliani (Milan Vie President)
- Italian Referees Association (AIA) President: Tulio Lanese good friend and political affiliate of Silvio Berlusconi and known Milanista (known on wire taps as Tulio “miLanese”)
- FIGC Referee Designers: Bergamo and Pairetto underlings of Carraro, Lanese, and Galliani as evidenced by the wire taps…now Collina after secretly meeting with Galliani assumed that role
- Prime Minister (at the time): Silvio Berlusconi who controls several TV stations, magazines, and newspapers, as well as controlling one of Italy’s biggest political parties (Forza Italia). Through his TV station ownership Berlusconi controls all Soccer TV rights (therefore ad revenue) for all teams competing in Serie A and B (this would later be used as blackmail to keep Milan in the Champions League).
- Italian Soccer Sponsor: Tronchetti Provera (massive Inter shareholder and personal friend of Moratti) owns Telecom Italia and its sister company TIM Mobile and which not only provided Inter owner Moratti with phone intercepts but also sponsors all soccer competition in Italy (Serie A TIM, Coppa Italia TIM, Supercoppa Italiana TIM)…also owns Pirelli Tires (Inter primary sponsor) and also owns LA7 (major Italian TV Station)
- Federcalcio (FIGC Investigations) President: Borelli, a political associate of Berlusconi and discovered having meetings behind closed doors with Galliani throughout the trial
- Federcalcio Commissioner: Guido Rossi, major Inter shareholder and former Inter director also sat on Telecom Italia’s board of directors
- President of la Gazzetta dello Sport: Carlo Bore also acting as Vice President of Inter
- Editor and Chief of la Gazzetta dello Sport: Verdelli and Cannavo’ both Inter shareholders
- Vice President of Federcalcio: Massimo Moratti Inter Owner
- Current Commissioner of the Federcalcio Investigating Inter for Accounting Fraud: Stefanini acting lawyer for La Spezia soccer team (40% of which is owned by Moratti)

So...still sound like a "Moggi controlled system"?

Finally (and believe me there is still WAY more to the story) I want to inform you of what our team was actually accused of. The accusation of match fixing revolved around three games. This is key to the case and all but proves how ridiculous it was.

Game 1: Lecce-Parma – yes you read right. The game has nothing at all to do with Juventus but this game allowed Fiorentina to survive Serie A in 2005. The ccusation is that the Moggi controlled referee De Santis fixed the match at the request of Moggi after Della Valle (Fiorentina owner) asked Moggi for help. Moggi actually can’t stand De Santis and De Santis can’t stand Juventus. It was De Santis (admitted Interista) that disallowed a legitimate Juventus goal in the Italian Supercup costing Juve the trophy and handing it to Inter wrongfully. All intercepted phone calls regarding this game showed Della Valle contacting Bergamo (referee designer) and Carraro (FIGC president) and Mazzei (FIGC Vice President) directly with no mention of Luciano Moggi.

Game 2: Juventus-Udinese – the actual “fixed” game was Udinese-Bologna the week before. The idea was for the Moggi controlled referee to give yellow cards to Udinese players that were already carrying yellow cards so that they couldn’t play against Juventus. The players handed yellow cards that day were Pinzi and Di Michele. In actual fact neither was carrying yellows and both were on the field against Juventus the following match day.

Game 3: Juventus-Sampdoria – here the accusation was that the Moggi controlled referee allowed an offside goal to stand granting Juventus a 1-0 win over Sampdoria. The game actually ended 0-1 for Sampdoria with Aimo Diana scoring an offside goal. The result can be found on espn.com still today.

To close it should be noted that both Cesare Ruperto (CAF judge) and Piero Sandulli (Federal Court judge) declared that no system of pre-planned yellow cards existed and that no game was fixed by referees. It was also expressed that referee designations occurred throughout the season regularly. In other words the season was legit. The phone calls showed unsportsmanlike conduct by all parties but this is an Article 1 offense punishable by a 1 to 3 point deduction and a possible fine.

Finally the CAF sentence declared that “though no Article 6 offense can be found in the investigation, the overall conduct of Moggi and Giraudo (the latter heard on 3-5 phone calls mostly about nothing) created an unsportsmanlike environment favorable to Juventus in the standings AS EVIDENED BY THEIR 1ST PLACE FINISH IN THE SEASON IN QUESTION”. This is like saying that driving is proof of being a car thief. In the end the sentence tried to lead us to believe that Juventus obtained an unfair advantage in the standings without conditioning referees or fixing a single game…mysterious no?

Feel free to ask me anymore questions. By the way...there isn't a single recorded conversation between Moggi and a referee or linesmen with one exception; Paparesta called Moggi to apologize after a mistake of his cost Juventus a game against Reggina. Moggi said one line "I have nothing to say to you" and hung up.

I enjoy shedding light on these matters so feel free to share my points with others and ask me whatever you like.

FORZA JUVE!

The truth about farsopoli in many languages. - Mark

ENGLISH

FRENCH

GERMAN

ITALIAN

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
After Burke ruining the other thread I am forced to open this one.

Burke, you are not allowed to post in this thread.

Jul 2, 2006
There are enough stuff for another Godfather trilogy

this conspiracy take away our 2 scudetti,millions,some players and most important thing is people think we are cheaters.

surely there will be retribution soon or later.because cruels deserved cruelty.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
There are enough stuff for another Godfather trilogy

this conspiracy take away our 2 scudetti,millions,some players and most important thing is people think we are cheaters.

surely there will be retribution soon or later.because cruels deserved cruelty.
We crush Inter antslike!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Well, on this one I think people thought we were un-punished cheaters all the time, now that we spent a year in purgatory, I think our image has imporved.
That's exactly my whole take on the scandal. We have improved our image and that's enough for me for the time being. Uncovering conspiracies is way beyond my capabilities, I stick to supporting the club.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Never I have read such one-sided piece of garbage in my life.

This person is talking like he is dealing with halfwits. I must admit there are some on this forum that willbelieve any kind of nonsense as long as it absloves Juventus of all blame.

He says he is fluent in Italian. What the fuck has that got to do with anything? Are Juventus a club without Italian fans or people that are fluent in Italian?

Does this mean that the guys that decided to punish Juventus were counting on the fact that it was done in Italian and we Juve fans are completely illiterate in Italian so they have pulled a wool over our eyes?

From what he I read and I got bored and disgusted a quarter way and stopped reading this junk, Moggi is entirely innocent.

Does anybody know how it is possible that a few people can come together and demote a team as big as Juventus on the basis of hearsay and not evidence?

How is it possible that Moggi as powerful as he was and with the backers he had would lose his job on matters that are not true and completely made up?

This is not a football issue at all and it is just intelligence, there is no way you can crush a team, corporation or company that is as big as Juventus without cause.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE

OJ Simpson as a celebrity allegedly got away with murder and he is not as big as Juventus, so how can we possibly be demoted on flimsy evidence and just decide to appeal against the amount of points we were deducted.

I am sick and tired of reading all this nonsense that just panders to people that wanna believe anything. We were relegated, we are back, let us move on.

A lot of Italian teams have cheated, we get it, but we were not innocent, we were not set up, we were punished for our sins.

What happened to Milan, Inter, Fiorentina, Lazio is irrelevant, are they guilty? Irrelevant!

The issue is whether Juventus were guilty and only someone in absolute denial would say we were innocent.

I just cannot believe I am reading this shit, can you relegate Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal , Real madrid, Bayern Munich, Barcelona or any other big club on little eveidence?

You cannot and Juventus is a massive club so it is impossible to relegate us without damning evidence.

There are over 10 million Juventus fans in the world and that may be understating it, why did we not as much as riot when we got relegated?

Can we please dispense with this nonsense we were not setup, we are not innocent and we are back in seriea so leave it be

Jul 2, 2006
Well, on this one I think people thought we were un-punished cheaters all the time, now that we spent a year in purgatory, I think our image has imporved.
That's exactly my whole take on the scandal. We have improved our image and that's enough for me for the time being. Uncovering conspiracies is way beyond my capabilities, I stick to supporting the club.
no,it was just an assumption.now they think we are officialy cheaters.

everbody laughing my team and this is unbearable.I translated gsol's article to Turkish(with help of dictionary of course:D )

I think other fans should do same,then we can gain people's trust.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
then don't read.people sick and tired of reading your long posts.
You know you should take your own advice and not read posts that are not one-liners
Like I said the guy is pandering to halfwits but with due respect to halfwits, I apologise for including you in that category because you would need Einstein to lend you some of his brain cells before you can even attempt to reach the level of a halfwit

OP
gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #15
    Denco, being able to speak fluent Italian gave me the possibility to research the subject. Are you aware of th fact that the very sentences that sent Juve to Serie B sstate that they were NOT GUILTY of Match Fixing?

If you still think its nonesense finish reading the initial post and then read the next one.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Denco, being able to speak fluent Italian gave me the possibility to research the subject. Are you aware of th fact that the very sentences that sent Juve to Serie B sstate that they were NOT GUILTY of Match Fixing?

If you still think its nonesense finish reading the initial post and then read the next one.
    Match fixing wasn't exactly what we were charged with anyway.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #17
    These are excerpts from the sentences which sent Juventus to Serie B.

First of all I want to explain the difference between an article 1 violation (points deduction) and an article 6 violation (relegation). Article one is unsportsmanlike conduct (badmouthing a ref) while article 6 is illicit activity (match fixing). Since no article 6 violations were found against Juve the CAF and FIGC did what has never been done before. The created (and later annulled) a structured article violation adding together various article 1 violations to compose and article 6 violation. This is like saying that 3 grand theft autos = a murder 1. This was widely criticized by other judges and lawyers.

I am quoting the sentences from the Commissione d’Appello Federale (CAF) and Corte Federale (CF). The key points are:

- Pg 74-75 CAF claims that there was no “cupola” or “Moggi System” contrary to the Gazzetta

- Pg 76 claims no article 6 violations against Juventus and therefore introduces the structured article violation (much disputed by many legal entities) The reason this is so scandalous is because it attempts to convince the reader that a team (Juventus) was capable of obtaining a favorable position in the standings without fixing the results of a single game. My question is how? The only way to acquire points in the standings is by winning or drawing matches. If Juve didn’t fix any matches then the standings were legit right?

- Pg 83 CAF states that referee selections were done in accordance with the rules of the FIGC therefore all the phone calls made by Moggi to designer Bergamo were legal and altered no referee selections.

- Pg 101 CAF I’m sure you heard of Moggi’s yellow card system to ensure key players were suspended for upcoming matches against Juve. On this page the sentence declares that the yellow cards were not organized.

- Pg 65 CF claims that Moggi and Giraudo operated independently of Juventus and its owners. In other words the team should have been off the hook regarding relegation and only the two directors should have been on trial (that’s the little loophole that kept Milan in the CL)
    - Pg 61 CF states that Juventus was not responsible for the salvation of Fiorentina after the De Santis influenced game between Lecce and Parma that finished in a tie allowing the Viola to survive Serie A

- Pg 66 CF states that though Moggi didn’t exercise his ability to condition games, he still possessed the ability. So since you have a car and a bottle of wine you could be tried for having the ability to drink and drive?

- Pg 74 CF admits that no proof of match fixing (article 6) exists.

- Pg 77 CF finally states the proof used against Juventus “Juventus’ advantage was evidenced by their position in the standings at the end of the season”. That’s right…they were guilty because they finished first. So you driving is proof of being a car thief too. Are you laughing yet?

CF Judge Piero Sandulli had an interview in “Il Giornale” on the 27th of July 2006 where he was asked what the reasoning was behind the sentence he approved. His response was “there was no illicit activity; the 2004-2005 season was not fixed. The only doubt we had was Lecce-Parma (didn’t concern Juventus or Moggi) which we looked at again and again (with no video…whatever). In any case the season was legitimate.” I’ll just add that Sandulli has a criminal record for fraudulent activity while at Rome’s City Hall and is a die hard Lazio fan.

CF Judge Mario Serio stated in an interview in “La Repubblica” on the 27th of July 2006 that “in spite of a lack of evidence regarding match fixing, Juventus were sentenced to Serie B and stripped of their titles after taking into consideration the collective interests of the parties involved in the investigation.” All of which happened to be Interista and not just from a fan point of view. See the facebook group to see who the key players in the investigation were and how they were tied to Inter.

Note that no wire taps were heard in court. That’s right. Only pieces of transcripts were used, transcripts that have been manipulated by those that provided them to the court (see facebook group because I don’t feel like re-writing the names and confessions).

Note that no video evidence was allowed to be used by the defense (see facebook videos)

Note no witnesses were allowed to be brought forth

Note that the defense had little more than 3 days to compile their arguments and that they were not presented with the evidence prior to the trial as opposed to what the law dictates…instead the press got a hold of the prosecution’s information first. Is it any wonder? Inter VP Carlo Buare owns la Gazzetta dello Sport and it is run by two major Inter Investors (Verdelli and Cannavo’) while il Corriere dello Sport is run by Bartolozzi (Inter Team Manager). There is more on this in the facebook writings.

This is a fraction of what is out there. This is why I lose my mind when I hear that Juve are “cheaters” or that Moggi is a “criminal”.

I’ll be happy to answer whatever questions I can and provide whatever else I can through email including the actual sentences if they interest anyone.

I’ll eventually be adding the TAR appeal which Juventus mysteriously retracted hours prior to going to court. The appeal was considered to be profound enough to clear Juve’s name and crush the system that governs Italian soccer. After the appeal was retracted the FIGC publically thanked Luce di Montezemolo (FIAT Director and Ferrari President). Month’s later the same Tronchetti owned Telecom Italia (that spied on Juventus) sponsored Ferrari SpA in Formula 1.

OP
    gsol

gsol

Oct 14, 2007
  • Thread Starter #18
    Match fixing wasn't exactly what we were charged with anyway.
    That was the exact charge.

"Articolo 6" was the charge which is influencing the standings and results by illicit means

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)