Calciopoli or Morattopoli.. inter fake orgasm - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 3
Page 3 of 921 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 18405
  1. #41
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    they are busy,ask to interisti womans
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  2. #42
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,819
    Cash
    5,106
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    inter
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  3. #43
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    inter
    ..is one of the very few words you can spell properly.

    The other select few: juve, suck, bad, moratti.. any more ?
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  4. #44
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,819
    Cash
    5,106
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    ..is one of the very few words you can spell properly.

    The other select few: juve, suck, bad, moratti.. any more ?
    there are more

    your mother,your grandmother,her mother,her mother's mother,all interisti mothers
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  5. #45
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Btw, don't be offended Turk. Just messing with ya'

    I wouldn't quote you in my siggy if there were any hard feelings
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  6. #46
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    there are more

    your mother,your grandmother,her mother,her mother's mother,all interisti mothers
    It keeps getting better and better.
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  7. #47
    Earth Intruder ĵџvє_вăвγ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Where Angels Fear to Tread
    Posts
    6,696
    Cash
    1,464
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    hmm who's back

    Quote Originally Posted by Turk_Bianconero View Post
    inter
    ..***..
    ITALIANS DO IT BETTER
    Ash nazg durbatulűk, ash nazg gimbatul,
    Ash nazg thrakatulűk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.


    ..***in DEL PIERO we trust***..


    Prediction Cup Winner 2009-2010

  8. #48
    Juventino

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    14,819
    Cash
    5,106
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    It keeps getting better and better.
    you want to sell them,I dont interested
    It was destined to have this outcome, I never stopped believing.
    Thank you all, guys. Let's enjoy it, we've earned it hard.
    I was here, you were here. We were here. And we are here at last. We are back.


    Alessandro

  9. #49
    The Informer Mark's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    71,942
    Cash
    299,327
    Mentioned
    5819 Post(s)
    ok, so you guys are just joking around but stop it now or you'll get a vacation.



    Like I said a million times, Juve should of got more deducted points than the other clubs involved(and others not punished) in Serie A. No refs were bought and no games were fixed but Moggi got his "power" get to his head.

    You never know, maybe there was an inside/outside job but what I was asking for is equal treatment to every club and that didn't happen.

    We won't get back the players, millions and other sh*t that we lost but if that Misson guy can prove that the verdict/case was not done properly the we could get a scudetto or 2 back. 27-29-31 bah!

    Now let's concentrate on the present and think about winning on the field like we're used too and let the "good" lawyers to their jobs in the background.

  10. #50
    2013 Prediction Cup Champ Vinman's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Buffalo, New York USA
    Posts
    11,480
    Cash
    1,050
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti
    Look son, you provided more than one "piece of evidence" that Milan were heavily involved in Calciopoli. Fine, let's assume they were indeed. If so, how come Inter, the big bad boys, the masterminds behind everything sinister, the perpetrators of 9/11 and Tsunami, didn't inflict punishment on Milan like they did with poor hapless Juventus?
    I think I can answer that in one word-

    Berlusconi

  11. #51
    Juventuz regular AbuGadanzieri's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,462
    Cash
    1,058
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    What wit and wisdom - THERE'S ONLY ONE Turk.

    Where are the other two stooges, fatassdrivel and what's his name, Abusomething. Oh man, those were the days.
    hi n4l

    long time man.

    ana mish fahem inta leh 3amalteli ban men il forum beta3kom ya 3am.

    what you think

    please discuss
    Quote Originally Posted by ReBeL

    If you have any question regarding football, just ask AbuGadanzieri...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fliakis
    yeah. if you know football and want to discuss - discuss it with abu..
    Quote Originally Posted by vSnoop View Post
    abu is a
    SNOOP FOR MOD

  12. #52
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,536
    Cash
    14,923
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)
    Ahhhhh Javier_Zanetti can speak Arabic?


    Ayre fik w bel Inter
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

  13. #53
    Day Walker sateeh's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,020
    Cash
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    There's one massive, and with massive I mean M A S S I V E, flaw in that "impartial" write-up of yours. Seeing as I'm a nice bloke, I'll show you the way.

    Look son, you provided more than one "piece of evidence" that Milan were heavily involved in Calciopoli. Fine, let's assume they were indeed. If so, how come Inter, the big bad boys, the masterminds behind everything sinister, the perpetrators of 9/11 and Tsunami, didn't inflict punishment on Milan like they did with poor hapless Juventus?

    Afterall, if Inter were running everything from A-Z they would've absolutely attempted to destory Milan as well, especially with all this "evidence" on show. If relegating juventus based on hearsay was a piece of cake I'm sure wouldn't it have been that hard to eliminate Milan as well. But instead all Moratti could do is deduct a measly 8 points off 'em, inspite of all the EVIDENCE!! you displayed. So much for him being a criminal genius!

    Yeah, time to re-think that book thinggy. Or may be you should go ahead and do it, but don't forget to include Cesare Zaccone's statements. You know who Zaccone is right? Juve's chief ATTORNEY. Oh wait, could he possibly be yet another Inter ally? Does his daughter in law work for Telecom? Perhaps Capobianco's confessions would also add the necessary element of excitement to your book. Probably Nucini's too. Hell may be you should go as far as adding the glaring fact that every (ok, most.) juventino chooses to ignore: Both Moggi and Giraudo being tossed out like dogs even before the verdict was announced. Juventus didn't defend them, I wonder why...eventhough they've been at the club for ages. Note how none of the other implicated clubs made changes to their management (unlike Juventus), note how all the implicated clubs maintained innocence while Juventus seeked Serie B without penalization. Why would a totally 'clean' club accept their fate so easily? Why would Cobolli come out and say that this is a new clean and transparent Juventus?

    P.S. Here's a nice article though, from a proper writer not some wannabe who must be spot on because he...speaks fluent ITALIAN!!!!. Wow, you must feel really proud.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/spo...icle718222.ece
    about that point, the club are not idiots. Of course we were going to distance ourselves from both. The whole board resigned and they were part of it.Those two had fingers on them for everything, and it was just the sensible thing to do so we can go to court and say well these two are not part of the club anymore and they acted by themselves.

    And well you condescending prick, hope we will see you around here in early november when we play you're mob.

  14. #54
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AbuGadanzieri View Post
    hi n4l

    long time man.

    ana mish fahem inta leh 3amalteli ban men il forum beta3kom ya 3am.

    what you think

    please discuss
    I didn't ban you, I don't moderate the XT Inter forum. I don't recall you doing anything ban-worthy in all fairness.
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  15. #55
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Ahhhhh Javier_Zanetti can speak Arabic?
    It's indeed almost unheard of for an Egyptian to speak Arabic.. shocking, I know.

    Ayre fik w bel Inter
    Apologies but my Lebanese dialect needs some work.
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  16. #56
    Primavera player Javier_Zanetti's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    456
    Cash
    1,000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sateeh View Post
    about that point, the club are not idiots. Of course we were going to distance ourselves from both. The whole board resigned and they were part of it.Those two had fingers on them for everything, and it was just the sensible thing to do so we can go to court and say well these two are not part of the club anymore and they acted by themselves.

    And well you condescending prick, hope we will see you around here in early november when we play you're mob.
    Apparently Zaccone is though..

    “The dossier that was given to us included so many infractions made by Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time.

    “There wasn’t much to do considering their illegal actions, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them.

    “Our situation was tragic, what could we do? We couldn’t defend Moggi or Giraudo.

    “There were so many accusations against us and the obvious punishment was Serie C. So we asked for the Serie B without penalisation.”

    “We deserved Serie C, so being put in Serie B was a good result – we did it to make Juve survive”
    "How to lose the champions league in 6 minutes"
    By Carlo Arselotti
    in bookstores near you, SOON.
    25 MAGGIO...FESTA INTERNAZIONALE
    http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showth...ghlight=timely

  17. #57
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    23,830
    Cash
    8,352
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    This topic has potential! Gsol may be an important catalyst, i share his views and concern and i have to underline that this was my opinion long before calciopoli,
    i knew this facts before gsol posted them, we had our fair share of digging last year...
    I wish Rebel and Elisa would participate too and i would like to hear more opinions (Paul's, Nick's, Altair's, Kaiser's etc etc)
    I understand that this story has become boring for many of you, we have to fight/debate for a lost cause, we can only seek frustration out of this,
    there is absolutely nothing we can do to change anything.
    BUT we cannot ignore the truth, we cannot tolerate this unfair and biased conviction without a word. As Juve fans, we have the right to do that.
    If some of us are too tired for this, or lack the courage, it doesnt mean they are less fans than the rest. We are hear because we like football, politics may control soccer and its results but this is not smth most of the ppl need to know.
    Some of them dont know, some of them dont care and some of them, know and refuse to believe that.
    Point is, that everyone has his views about this, the more opinion we hear the more objective our final "verdict" might be. This "verdict" might not change Juve's fight, might not cure cancer or saving the world by nay means.
    But it might help some ppl who want to know more, to understand some things they missed.
    However is not interested, should bother to check this thread, however does and participates needs to respect his fellow participants.

    (Jack its ok, there is nothing we can do about it, u dont have to participate anymore, just keep an eye on the kids here, be fair, dont ban them or close this thread for no reason)

    (Turk i agree with you 100%, but you need to use more arguments before attacking someone, though u were provoked this time.)

    (Denco i appreciate your opinion and i respect your judgement in most of the matters, actually most of the times i agree with you and i rarely have the chance to debate you for smth
    BUT this time, i think you need to change your approach here.
    I know you are very very very objective and you prefer to sacrifice your own interests for the objectiveness, this forum, in general seriously lacks posters like your self and your agressiveness towards biased opinions is fully justified most of the times, even when Juventus interests are in line
    BUT this time you are wrong, not only as a Juve fan, but also as a football fan.
    We are not judges or lawmakers here, neither God.
    We are just humans and humans are always biased and are rarely neutral,
    we do not discuss this matter as an academic, moral debate. We are discussing this matter out of football fans view.
    I always believed that Juventus IS guilty for many things, we ARE using illegal substances to enhance our players performance, we are using are political influence to determine a result that would favor our team,
    if God himself was passing judgment then indeed, we had to paid the consequenses, but there is no man who can pass judgement in real life.
    Our trial was ubber hypocrisy, how can you ignore that???
    The facts presented, are not sufficient to determine our degree of guilt,
    how can you be pleased about the final verdict?
    How can you blindfully trust a corrupted justice system???
    How can you totally ignore the circumstances of our crimes??
    If you seek truth and fairness, you should seek the purge of ALL guilty parties.

    Its like sending a soldier in jail because he killed someone during war,
    punish him for everything, claim that he should stop the war by himself and he ought to try alone and change that, while ignoring the circumstances and the real masterminds of the ones that started the war and have the powers to stop it!

    Juventus IS a WEAK club politically, we ARE helpless (after Agnelli's death, EPO trials and silenzio stampa proved that long before calciopoli), our number of fans cant do nothing, justice cant do nothing to help us against the ppl who control everything!!
    I m really sorry you cant realise that, i was certain you could do better than that. Calciopoli wasnt poetical juctice, even if you wish that, you have to open your eyes and see what happened, the accusations and verdicts were delivered by Gazzetta, the rest were mere puppets/pawns.
    And the WORST thing is, it isnt over, NOTHING hasnt changed!!
    Our enemies, united, just delivered a decisive strike, the war is still on and it will like that FOREVER, noone can change that, you can only ignore the truth and pretend this is not happening. The only thing that has really changed is the equation of balances, THATS IT!!
    That was the only reason that everything happened...
    And i m 1000% certain that history will prove that, there is reason to attack gsol or anyone else who want to help for this process, facts speak for themselves.
    The facts presented for the trial were false and meant to corrupt the truth and help to deliver the predetermined verdict.
    I m not saying that the real facts would prove us innocent, we are not innocent,
    but our degree of guilt is much more different than that and this is what we are talking about here...It is important, justice did not prevailed here, by any means! )

    ( J.Zanetti you have the right to forget/ignore the facts and remember the tiny details that support your opinion but you dont have the right abuse ppl
    Sometimes you help the conversation with valid arguments and the third perspective, i guess this is the reason your presence here, is tolerated...
    You know there was absolutely no change in hell that Berlusca would pay the bell,
    the massive blow Moratti and CO prepared aimed Juve, just because Juve was the easy victim. Lions dont hunt tigers, they hunt Zebras
    Since Milan was actually controlling calcio, there was on way any evidence presented wouldnt include her and harm her in a way, that as an interested side effect. But Milan was such a big fish to catch, they would rather sink the whole ship than allow to get busted. I m sure you are aware the TV rights situation,
    the excuse that didnt let Milan to relegate among with Juve.
    And i know you are smart enough to understand that you might prefer to blackmail an enemy you cant get rid of without losing your own life.
    The milan sides came to an agreement, they will share the power Juve once had and tried to preserve, thats more than enough for now.
    Milan avoided any major penalty, they were just lost a title they should get after ranking second after Juve and got amputated for a short but effective period of time in transfer market. But they did preserved and further increased their influence in calcio's fate:eyebrows:
    Moratti couldnt do any better then that atm, that was the first step to bring down Berlusca's empire while finishing off the old lady and pave the way for the most promising future...its almost more than enough already! )
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

  18. #58
    Juventolog Cronios's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    B. Marottia
    Posts
    23,830
    Cash
    8,352
    Mentioned
    338 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post
    Apparently Zaccone is though..

    “The dossier that was given to us included so many infractions made by Luciano Moggi and Antonio Giraudo, who were representing the club at the time.

    “There wasn’t much to do considering their illegal actions, and Juventus was inevitably responding for them.

    “Our situation was tragic, what could we do? We couldn’t defend Moggi or Giraudo.

    “There were so many accusations against us and the obvious punishment was Serie C. So we asked for the Serie B without penalisation.”

    “We deserved Serie C, so being put in Serie B was a good result – we did it to make Juve survive”
    That proves exactly what i was talking about, we were helpless,
    soon or later we were bound to get framed and we knew that we could do nothing about it, there is no more direct/clear way to say/admit that!
    JuventusjeepAllianzArena

  19. #59
    Juventuz regular C4ISR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    2,362
    Cash
    1,006
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those who believe we are guilty, can u please state which games were proven to have been "fixed".

    Also, if you actually find these mystery games, can u explain how the ref's of those games involved were innocent?



    If u cant answer those questions, u have no right to criticize Juventus.

    Reading this thread, all I see, aside from gsol, are ppl making personal claims and claiming they're factual. Unless u can cite your claims with official documents, you're wrong. Take away the sensationalist media, and u would have nothing to back you up.

  20. #60
    Pinturicchio Azzurri7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Missing Beirut
    Posts
    72,536
    Cash
    14,923
    Mentioned
    1289 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier_Zanetti View Post



    Apologies but my Lebanese dialect needs some work.
    It's alright. First 50years are only tough, but then you'll get used to it.
    Asif mon bebe..
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Martin View Post
    For 3 years I have wondered why my friends kept calling Allegri for Augustus. I couldn't sleep at nights thinking about it. I've been sitting at my desk for hours every week trying to figure it out, coming up with calculations and formulas that weren't correct. Then it hit me, the answer was right in front me all time but I didn't notice it. Augustus was the greatest emperor of the Roman Empire, owning almost all of europe. People loved him. People feared him. It's the same with Allegri, although we know him better as Euromaxx. Allegri, greatest coach in the world at the moment, people love him. People fear him. We need to understand that. Allegri 4 life

    And why my female friend keep calling Allegri for Peter North I dont need to figure out.

    290, 290, 290, 290, 290... +24
    Honor, Sacrifice, Loyalty

Similar Threads

  1. Elkann Blasts Inter’s ‘Fake’ Scudetti
    By Turk_Bianconero in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01.12.2007, 18:30
  2. Looking 'Inter' Calciopoli – Justice??
    By Antonio1 in forum Team discussion
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 20.11.2007, 00:49
  3. Inter VS Sporting Lisbon - Leg 2
    By delpi25 in forum Club football
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28.08.2002, 13:57
  4. inter vs sporting lisbon
    By delpi25 in forum Club football
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 20.08.2002, 20:46
  5. Inter capture Cannavaro - official
    By Nekton in forum Club football
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 12.08.2002, 21:58

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •