Stevan Jovetic - Forward - Fiorentina (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007

Italian duo stalk Stevan

Sources suggest that Juventus and Roma are tracking young Montenegrin marksman Stevan Jovetic.

The 17-year-old is making waves with Partizan Belgrade and caught the eye with a hat-trick in the Grobari’s 5-0 UEFA Cup rout of Zrinjski back at the start of August.

It is believed that Manchester United have approached the Serbian giants in a bid to secure Jovetic’s services in January, but they may face Italian competition.

The striking starlet is already winning comparisons to ex-Milan hero Dejan Savicevic and has won praise from the 41-year-old.

“Jovetic could play in any League in the world,” Savicevic recently told The Sun.

With Real Madrid also said to be interested, Roma and Juve may need to dig deep if they want to sign one of Eastern Europe’s most exciting talents.

Jovetic is under contract until 2009 and is expected to command a fee of around £7m.

channel 4

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    Dule, what can you tell us about him?
    He`s striker but he can also play some sort of AMC i think.This guy is very good and they said he`s one of the most talented players here in Balkan.He played 58 games for Partizan so far and scored 18 goals inlcuding 3 from UEFA Cup qualifying game against Zrinjski and already played 2 games for Montenegro.I knew this guy was good but still i was supprised when i saw his price. According to The Sun newspaper in England, Manchester United are on the brink of signing Jovetic for £7million pounds...At the moment Manchester,Real,Juventus,Roma,Sampdoria are chasing this guy.

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

He`s striker but he can also play some sort of AMC i think.This guy is very good and they said he`s one of the most talented players here in Balkan.He played 58 games for Partizan so far and scored 18 goals inlcuding 3 from UEFA Cup qualifying game against Zrinjski and already played 2 games for Montenegro.I knew this guy was good but still i was supprised when i saw his price. According to The Sun newspaper in England, Manchester United are on the brink of signing Jovetic for £7million pounds...At the moment Manchester,Real,Juventus,Roma,Sampdoria are chasing this guy.
    That's a pretty hefty price for a 17 year old, I think the realistic one will be around 4-5mil in the end.

Sounds very interesting and promising, I have RTCG and SRT on cable so I'll try and catch something about him.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    It's really funny how we are after youngesters but still we are don't giving chance to our own :disagree:

Jovetic asking price is to big, but I'm sure Partizan will take that amount of money especially when clubs like ManU and real are after him.

Geof

May 14, 2004
    Heared about him as being the best thing that came out of the Balkan since Gipsy music.
    Every major club will ben linked with the guy.

But wait, a young, energetic AM/FC, with loads of talent... remembers me of some one... can't find his name... small, italian...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)