HALO 3!!!!! (1 Viewer)

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #3
    ßömßäяdîëя;1458148 said:
    I have a 360 elite, but I never decided to get any of the Halos.....couldn't get into them.

Is it really pretty sick?
    get the halos they are epic. halo 1 was alot better than halo 2. halo 3 seems cool so far yet i cant make a judgement because i havent had it for long.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    I played through it on Heroic difficulty 2 hours ago :) 2morrow me and my bro will beat it on Legendary ;)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    IMO Realism in games isn't so good most of the time. But when it's done properly. it's awesome (BF2 for example) hehe.

My damn Xbox 360 starting to freeze and shit on me.. I hope it wont break or something. Luckily I played DOA 4 when the console started to screw up, and not Halo 3.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    ßömßäяdîëя;1458156 said:
    Yea, I love first person shooters...but they have to be realistic.
    This is the very reason, i was never impressed by the Halo series either,
    not even the half life series...
    A game doesnt have to be more realistic than Far Cry, but Halo's scenario has been repeated thousands of times and i dont see why this game should be considered any better than the rest:p
    Its graphics are not smth we have never seen b4 either, not to mention it doesnt offer absolutely nothing more in terms of gameplay (like tactical shooter, cover button, RPG elements etc)
    Anyway halo 3 will have to compete with the impressions Gears of War left and Crysis will do,
    it wont last for long...

K0STA

Jul 12, 2006
    ßömßäяdîëя;1458148 said:
    I have a 360 elite, but I never decided to get any of the Halos.....couldn't get into them.

Is it really pretty sick?

Delpiero06 and Burke you guys suck :D
    Whats up with 360's ??? Are you guys wasting time playing consoles??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005
    ßömßäяdîëя;1458866 said:
    I reserved the new COD4.
    That's gona rock big time but me, Im mostly an MMORPG fan, waiting on WARHAMMER Online and Age of Conan. Currently playing World Of Warcraft.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
    ßömßäяdîëя;1458866 said:
    :lol2:

I reserved the new COD4.
    This game would be simply the best.I'm still playing cod2 and it rocks:) i love "Mosin Nagant" you know now...Favourite map Toujane/Matmata/Carentan/Brecourt etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)