R.I.P. Todd and Timmy (18 Viewers)

Apr 12, 2004
As many of you know, and many of you don't, my brothers Todd and Timmy died in the terrorist attacks on the World Trade Centers on 9/11, 2001. Well, the sixth anniversary of their death just passed this month and it was a hard time for my father and sister. As many of you also know, my mother died in a car accident when I was seven.

Todd and Timmy were both Professional Window Washers (PW2) on the south tower that morning in September. Their family misses them, but most of all, the youngest brother of the trio misses them, me. As you will all recall, their heads were severed from their bodies during the crash and their heads flew 2 miles to New Jersey over the Verrazano Bridge. In a moment of tribute, their heads were retrieved and placed on pikes at ground zero for a fortnight of remembrance and tribute.

RIP Todd and Timmy Burke, gone, but not forgotten.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So you guys actually believe two heads were put on pikes and remained at Ground Zero for a fortnight in a moment of remembrance? Do you have any idea of how horrid that image would be? Trust me, you would have heared about it. Oh and FFS, even after a plane crash heads don't fly two miles FFS.

It was a joke, so please laugh and get it over with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)