Realm Of The Damned (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A lot of bullshit keeps going on about people who were or were not but should have been banned. I say we make it easier for both protesters and supporters of the decisions taken by mods and put all the bullshit in one thread.

Perhaps the mods could explain their decision and thus make it clear for everyone to see why they decided to ban someone. All I have to say for now is that Andy's ban was more than justified and I'd like to applaud mikhail for taking the right decision. However, I never cared about the personal insults towards me and if Andy wants to continue, he can always mail me.

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I don't know why Andy was banned, but if it's by mikhail than I presume it's justified. However, I could name quite a few posters that warrant a permament ban more than Andy does. Not just because of insults and swearing but because they are trolls and aren't interested in the general topic for this forum at all, which in the end is Juventus. At least Andy offers insight and his opinion on Juventus more than 50% of members here, so in that regard he is very valuable for this forum and I hope his ban has an expiration date.

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
true i think at least he added insight on Juventus negative or positive. i also hope there is a expiry date. No one deserves life ban on a forum unless his trying to make me buy something from China or somewhere.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
true i think at least he added insight on Juventus negative or positive. i also hope there is a expiry date. No one deserves life ban on a forum unless his trying to make me buy something from China or somewhere.
He'll be let back before long.

The relevant thread for Andy is this one.

I enjoyed this little one:
...An idiot such as SEVEN believes everything is clear cut to understand through science... but it isn't, you idiot. And you're not right because YOU HAVE NO SUBSTANTIAL PROOF. So just LIVE AND LET LIVE, you little motherfucking cunt.
...I think anybody who is so hardcore to insult beliefs of others is a goddamn piece of shit who should be killed...
Andy reckons people like himself should be killed. A little ban should be totally fine with him.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The warning thing is something the members are not willing to understand. Most of the bans come out from accumulated warnings. It is the last warning that results in a ban and they start bitching that they were banned only for this, how unfair.

There are also bans that are given on personal judgment and this is often on severe abuses. Best example is personal insults used via the rep system; this is intolerable.

I would like to ask the members to really read the rules but it seems that no one bothers. I've been sending PMs about the signature (which is maximum of four lines of text) I wish everyone would obey that and spare us the trouble of asking to shrink the signature.

Other than that, cheers :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)