what footballer are you? (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
im sure we all at least sometimes play football with our friends or on teams. so how is your playing style? what footballer(juve or not) do you compare to in style and position?
for me i would probably say palladino. i play as a forward yet i like to move back and help out the midfield sometimes. i can also play on the wing and dribbling is probably what im best at. i can score goals to but my shooting needs work. i also venture a little far out of my position as i press back to much and am not always forward.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rndh

Oct 1, 2006
i would say im a mix of ronaldinho and robbie savage, offensively, i do what ronadinho does, but when fighting for balls, i am like robbie savage, rough and dirty. but im the handsome version of both of them haha.....

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
I'm like Gigi, goalkeeper. I'm not afraid to taclke someone in the legs, i smck myself from the concrete when I'm macking parades. And give goals from time to time, I run upfront with the others.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Back on high school I was called Ljubrotta. :D I played similary to Zambrotta and a play on words with my surname gave you Ljubrotta. :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I was compared to the following:
-Zambrotta
-Rio Ferdinand
-Zebina
-Trezeguet (I had a stint as a pure striker, and I had a shaved head back then)

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i play left wing and have been compared to on a smaller scale:

-DP
-Giggs
-C. Ronaldo

some others but i play today so i will tell if i am compared to anymore :D.

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
if god would be a footballer, he'd play like me.

na but i can run for miles and quite fast, not very technichal but knows hot to run the runs. Ljungberg maybe, sadly.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
When it comes to movement and stature on the pitch I look a bit like Del Piero. I'm rather small as well considering I'm only 1m76. When you put things into perspective I think I'm also the best player of our team when it comes to controlling the ball and such. However, I'm not a good finisher.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm best at running on the flank and I have a very good shot, a lot of times I scored from the right flank, shooting with the outside of my foot. I'm not good in the middle because I can't use my speed as much there. I also suck at heading, better to say I avoid it. It messes up the hair. :D

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
When it comes to movement and stature on the pitch I look a bit like Del Piero. I'm rather small as well considering I'm only 1m76. When you put things into perspective I think I'm also the best player of our team when it comes to controlling the ball and such. However, I'm not a good finisher.
ditto, slightly taller but i lack composure in the final stages, hopefully not today though.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Someone thinks of himself highly, nothing new here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)