Hi juve fans (1 Viewer)

Jul 23, 2007
Hi Juve fans, I am new here, Egyptian as you can see from my name , a Milan fan but with huge respect and admire for Juventus, some how I am an Italian football fan more than just a Milan fan.
I found this fotum by googel and I was following it for long time and don't ask me why didn't I join it long time ago as I have no answer.
Hope to see Juve(strong and competetive) back again to Seria A , and wish you good luck in securing a champions league spot.

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
Hi Juve fans, I am new here, Egyptian as you can see from my name , a Milan fan but with huge respect and admire for Juventus, some how I am an Italian football fan more than just a Milan fan.
I found this fotum by googel and I was following it for long time and don't ask me why didn't I join it long time ago as I have no answer.
Hope to see Juve(strong and competetive) back again to Seria A , and wish you good luck in securing a champions league spot.
If I were you I wouldn't mention Milan too often but hey nobody is perfect you could have said you like Inter.
Anyways welcom tp the forum of the greatest team in Italy!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Hey man.

Did you hear about the Al Itthad v Aberdeen friendly last night?

4 players sent off and riot police called in to protect the home dugout.

I love 'friendly' games. :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when u say u like milan and juve u dont also like inter 2? because there are some members on this forum who wouldnt take kindly to any fans of those shitty lying bastards of the serie A

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
when u say u like milan and juve u dont also like inter 2? because there are some members on this forum who wouldnt take kindly to any fans of those shitty lying bastards of the serie A
Think he just said he admires Juve, rather than liking or supporting them, and supports Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)