Downtimes (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
As the lot of you have noticed, the forums were down for the past 24 hours or more. I SMSed Marty today in the morning and a few minutes ago, I received a reply back saying that he's on vacation and he had to find a computer to fix the problem. The problem was that the hard disk on the server was full and now we're back.

On behalf of Marty and my colleagues, i apologize for the inconvenience.

N.B Not that anything important went on, same rumours are still around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Every forum has its problems, and it's not easy to run a forum this big. So I guess, it's all okay. Thanks to Marty for fixing the problem and thanks to you Jack for letting him know. :D;)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
thank god this happened when i was working, if it was my days off i.i......iiiiiiii....

i might have had to think of something to say to my GF

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
As the lot of you have noticed, the forums were down for the past 24 hours or more. I SMSed Marty today in the morning and a few minutes ago, I received a reply back saying that he's on vacation and he had to find a computer to fix the problem. The problem was that the hard disk on the server was full and now we're back.

On behalf of Marty and my colleagues, i apologize for the inconvenience.

N.B Not that anything important went on, same rumours are still around.
Apology accepted, only if it never happens again..

:D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I love Marty for real. I don't know how much he earns from this site, really don't care. But we owe a lot to him, he is a good Juventus Fan I think. First he saved the forum, then he let the the control to the same guys that were running the moderating team. I mean he didn't Interfere to anything, he is just serving us (for free). Any problem happens, he tries to solve it as fast as he can. Could we find a better replacing Owner to Martin? I don't think so.

Cheers Marty for everything :pint:

LegiaJuve

Jun 5, 2007
Thanks for the quick fix! Although I must admit I panicked a bit when I logged onto the forum at work yesterday and found that there was no juventuz.com. There is nothing worse than a slow day at work AND not having this forum.

But glad it's back online! I haven't been here for long, but this is by far the best footy fan forum around for news/discussion/rumours/anything else (with good, wise poster too)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i checked it in the morning and thought that it was just down a lil, then i checked it 10 ours later and it was still down so i panicked!!! i thought it was the end of juventuz.com and i would have to go outside and hangout with my school friends and since im in america id have nobody to talk to about soccer!!! i was devastated so i ate a whole bucket of ice cream, so now im devastated because im out of ice cream!!!! oh why?

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #20
    I love Marty for real. I don't know how much he earns from this site, really don't care. But we owe a lot to him, he is a good Juventus Fan I think. First he saved the forum, then he let the the control to the same guys that were running the moderating team. I mean he didn't Interfere to anything, he is just serving us (for free). Any problem happens, he tries to solve it as fast as he can. Could we find a better replacing Owner to Martin? I don't think so.

Cheers Marty for everything :pint:
    Exactly :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)