new members thread!!all new members are welcomed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
this is a thread for the new members of juventuz.com , i ask all the new members to write their names and what they expect from this site...and whats their ambition of doing in order to have a better site:D :pint: i also ask u all to write your thoughts about juventus's new signings...thats it!!
hope u all participate:agree:

and i will start:D ,,
my name is ahmad im from jordan,i expect to have an active membership at this site and i hope i will get to know more and to talk more about juve(my greatest love).

As for wut i hope of doing in order to have a better website is to have a juventus's exlusive site(clean of other fans) it may sounds a bit dictatorial but its not as i think the fans will have more space 2 talk about juve without having other fans that are amused by the bad news and by juve falls.

as about the new singings i think we have a great squad at the moment that only needs a defender who has the ability to control and manage our defence:smoke:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 13, 2007
this is a thread for the new members of juventuz.com , i ask all the new members to write their names and what they expect from this site...and whats their ambition of doing in order to have a better site:D :pint: i also ask u all to write your thoughts about juventus's new signings...thats it!!
hope u all participate:agree:

and i will start:D ,,
my name is ahmad im from jordan,i expect to have an active membership at this site and i hope i will get to know more and to talk more about juve(my greatest love).

As for wut i hope of doing in order to have a better website is to have a juventus's exlusive site(clean of other fans) it may sounds a bit dictatorial but its not as i think the fans will have more space 2 talk about juve without having other fans that are amused by the bad news and by juve falls.

as about the new singings i think we have a great squad at the moment that only needs a defender who has the ability to control and manage our defence:smoke:

Are you 10 years old ?

OP
JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #11
    no i don't think so , but i think he/she writes nice english essays about a big house and a farmer
    its a he...and since when u lebanese people learnd how 2 write stories??!!
    maybe after having a civil war in ur own country!!!:smoke:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    its a he...and since when u lebanese people learnd how 2 write stories??!!
    maybe after having a civil war in ur own country!!!:smoke:
    uh-oh big mistake son, you should have never said that. you are in trouble now.

well i think u look lexactly like this:D hope u enjoy passing by shit!!:D :pint:
    do you have a lot of those male-ass pics? another positive of you :tup:

OP
    JBF

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
  • Thread Starter #17
    uh-oh big mistake son, you should have never said that. you are in trouble now.

do you have a lot of those male-ass pics? another positive of you :tup:
    i have many of these pics that look exactly like u..order now at this number +0962492374 hehehe:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)