Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #2
    bottom line : we never gave Henry a fair shake...Ancelotti the idiot that he is made one of the biggest blunders in modern football history by selling him to the Gunners...that guy has everything...pace close control deadly finishing and footballing brains...

i dont know if it cud be considered a blunder as he may not of necessarily developed into the player as we know him in italy if he had stayed

Jun 13, 2007
    don't really completely agree . henry's style is made for the premiership .
    he has the pace , control , and the free flowing football style that just doesnt exist in serie A . maybe ancelotti did make a big mistake , but i think sooner or later henry would have left italy .

some players just don't fit in certain leagues .

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #7
    don't really completely agree . henry's style is made for the premiership .
    he has the pace , control , and the free flowing football style that just doesnt exist in serie A . maybe ancelotti did make a big mistake , but i think sooner or later henry would have left italy .

some players just don't fit in certain leagues .
    at the end of the day i dont regret selling henry because in return we got trez who is obviously proven and suited to the italian league which matters more to me

Yea, I could imagine...:lol:
    ok ladies - who wants to be banned :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Here is my opinion about WC players: Alex was an excellent player but not a truly WC, since his injury he lost pace and kinda dissapeared from international scene. He is highly rated among Juve and Italy fans but not only because his play but cuz of his personality and everything and I appreciate that much more than having an ignorant WC player. Alex is and will always stay legend at Juve but not in Italian NT or wider and that's a fact like it or not. I know that Alex unfairly is not getting a chance in Italian NT or he didn't got (you know what I mean, there is always someone who will play instead of him :().

Neddy was a WC but at the moment he is not anymore (probably cuz of his age) he is now a legend and for me that's above WC. Why??? Cut only WC player can become a legend.

Trezeguet is highly underrated and that's why many doesn't count on him as a WC, but he is still one of the best goalscorers in the world and that should mean he is a WC (unfortunatly, like it or not noone except Juve fans and few others doesn't count him as WC)

Buffon is the only true WC we have, he is best at his bussines and noone can argue with that :faq:

*note: I made this ranking based on popularity and appreciation in Europe, even I don't like this method cuz it's not showing true value of a player. Like Badass said Neddy is giving 110% on the pitch unlike many other "WC" players and that's why I would rather love to have 11 Neddy's instead of 11 WC players (and I'm sure that every person in the world who knows anything about football will agree with me, that's why we were sad when Balza left us)

And also one thing for all thoose who say that Henry is not a WC or Ronaldinho are wrong. Dinho is in crisis and that's obvious but that doesn't cancel his last three excellent seasons. And for those who remember he was excellent at PSG too, so he proved himself. I know he is popular because his fancy moves, but his game it's not only that but fany moves is something most of the people are remembering, so don't blame Dinho blame fans...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #12
    Here is my opinion about WC players: Alex was an excellent player but not a truly WC, since his injury he lost pace and kinda dissapeared from international scene. He is highly rated among Juve and Italy fans but not only because his play but cuz of his personality and everything and I appreciate that much more than having an ignorant WC player. Alex is and will always stay legend at Juve but not in Italian NT or wider and that's a fact like it or not. I know that Alex unfairly is not getting a chance in Italian NT or he didn't got (you know what I mean, there is always someone who will play instead of him :().

Neddy was a WC but at the moment he is not anymore (probably cuz of his age) he is now a legend and for me that's above WC. Why??? Cut only WC player can become a legend.

Trezeguet is highly underrated and that's why many doesn't count on him as a WC, but he is still one of the best goalscorers in the world and that should mean he is a WC (unfortunatly, like it or not noone except Juve fans and few others doesn't count him as WC)

Buffon is the only true WC we have, he is best at his bussines and noone can argue with that :faq:

*note: I made this ranking based on popularity and appreciation in Europe, even I don't like this method cuz it's not showing true value of a player. Like Badass said Neddy is giving 110% on the pitch unlike many other "WC" players and that's why I would rather love to have 11 Neddy's instead of 11 WC players (and I'm sure that every person in the world who knows anything about football will agree with me, that's why we were sad when Balza left us)

And also one thing for all thoose who say that Henry is not a WC or Ronaldinho are wrong. Dinho is in crisis and that's obvious but that doesn't cancel his last three excellent seasons. And for those who remember he was excellent at PSG too, so he proved himself. I know he is popular because his fancy moves, but his game it's not only that but fany moves is something most of the people are remembering, so don't blame Dinho blame fans...
    i agreed pretty much to the ronaldinho paragraph though i see what ur getting at, but on a personal scale i dont think 3 good seasons as u put it, though he hasnt had 3 good seasons in particular to his performances justifies him to be labeled as world class. unfortunatly to say the media has had alot of influence on those less educated in football where by they wud hype up a player and most go with the flow. alexandre pato probably being quite a good example, ive heard and read alot about his amazing talent, yet when ive watched him, and this is on quite a few occasions hes been anything but.

perhaps the term world class is a little too vague, there is no set standard, we all set our own standards as to what world class actually is

"appologise" Would you like a dictionary fu-ck face?

"quit your cursing"

Look at your sig you fake fan.
    terrance and philip have definatly had too much influence on you. just keep digging a hole. me a fake fan? well sorry but i dont support real madrid either like ur profile suggests. jees you are already worse than maher the resident glory supporter. if i was u i wud be quiet, and just get along because this forum can really do without wanna be hardmen like you (perhaps im sounding a little hypocrytical to some here, but im sick of fighting sometimes)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    i agreed pretty much to the ronaldinho paragraph though i see what ur getting at, but on a personal scale i dont think 3 good seasons as u put it, though he hasnt had 3 good seasons in particular to his performances justifies him to be labeled as world class. unfortunatly to say the media has had alot of influence on those less educated in football where by they wud hype up a player and most go with the flow. alexandre pato probably being quite a good example, ive heard and read alot about his amazing talent, yet when ive watched him, and this is on quite a few occasions hes been anything but.

perhaps the term world class is a little too vague, there is no set standard, we all set our own standards as to what world class actually is
    About Pato I don't know much since I never watched him, but the thing is that every year media si pulling out another player who is labelled as a "next ....." and how many of them lived up expectations??? Just remeber D'alessandro or Cavenaghi...

However Ronaldinho case is something different, he came to PSG as a huge potential and well known joggler :D and he lived up expectations. He was good there and in Barca he brought his game on a bigger level mostly beacuse he is surrounded by better players than he was at PSG. And not to mention that Barca is more popular club than PSG and at Barca he exposed himself to a whole world and became more popular...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #14
    About Pato I don't know much since I never watched him, but the thing is that every year media si pulling out another player who is labelled as a "next ....." and how many of them lived up expectations??? Just remeber D'alessandro or Cavenaghi...

However Ronaldinho case is something different, he came to PSG as a huge potential and well known joggler :D and he lived up expectations. He was good there and in Barca he brought his game on a bigger level mostly beacuse he is surrounded by better players than he was at PSG. And not to mention that Barca is more popular club than PSG and at Barca he exposed himself to a whole world and became more popular...
    jees cavenaghi havnt heard his name in a bloody good while, i only just found out he now plays his trade in france.

im not saying ronaldinho is rubbish if thats what ur thinking, ofcourse he has alot of potential and has alot more to show, but i certainly wudnt rate him as world class as of yet, i think its the fact he woo's the crowd the fans love him and do hype him up a little too much, but as i stated the label world class is a very grey and vague area

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    jees cavenaghi havnt heard his name in a bloody good while, i only just found out he now plays his trade in france.

im not saying ronaldinho is rubbish if thats what ur thinking, ofcourse he has alot of potential and has alot more to show, but i certainly wudnt rate him as world class as of yet, i think its the fact he woo's the crowd the fans love him and do hype him up a little too much, but as i stated the label world class is a very grey and vague area
    Yeah, but aren't the fans those who makes players WC. There isn't any team of experts who are deciding who is WC and who isn't. Fans are making players popular and in my opinion WC thing is 95% a personal view of a fan...

Anyway it's 2:36AM and I'm going to sleep now... Adiooooos...

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #16
    Yeah, but aren't the fans those who makes players WC. There isn't any team of experts who are deciding who is WC and who isn't. Fans are making players popular and in my opinion WC thing is 95% a personal view of a fan...

Anyway it's 2:36AM and I'm going to sleep now... Adiooooos...
    the unfortunate part is that alot of fans these days do rate a player on you tube clips, what they read and hear, what fm says, how good they are on fifa or pes, how fast he can run, how many step overs a sec. how fit his mrs is, and not so much about the real factors such as work rate and consistency

Knightz

Unstoppable
    Apr 14, 2007
    Badass a Mod? The bitch can't even speak English. He knows nothing about football, he's online 22 hours a day, he's wrapped up like a mummy because he doesn't want to show his hideous, rotting, pussing face and he's a pretend Juventus fan.

Grow a set of grape fruits you pathetic being.

OP
    Badass J Elkann

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    Badass a Mod? The bitch can't even speak English. He knows nothing about football, he's online 22 hours a day, he's wrapped up like a mummy because he doesn't want to show his hideous, rotting, pussing face and he's a pretend Juventus fan.

are you actually going to grow up? or are you going to continue to make a fool of yourself, you know nothing about me and it would be wise if you actually shut your pizza slot for one minute and grew some balls of your own

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006

ur an idiot. Badass for mod!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)