[Friendly] Juventus Vs Mezzocorona [18th July] (1 Viewer)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
This will be the first match led by Ranieri and many new faces will have their debut for Juve.

On Wednesday, the players will gather again in Pinzolo to start the new season preparations. Hotels in Pinzolo don't accept any reservations as they're already booked.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Here's the official list of the roster that will train in Trentino. No Andrade yet because they didn't send the contract to the Lega-Calcio.

Portieri: Buffon, Belardi, Vanstrattan

Difensori: Birindelli, Boumsong, Chiellini, Criscito, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Piccolo, Zebina

Centrocampisti: Almiron, Blasi, Camoranesi, Giannichedda, Marchionni, Marchisio, Nedved, Olivera, Salihamidzic, Tacchinardi, Tiago, Zanetti

Attaccanti: Del Piero, Guzman, Iaquinta, Palladino, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

________

VanStrattan??? I thought we got rid of that guy a long time ago.

No Nocerino. :cry: :mad:

Better be a f*ckin' loan or at MAX a co-ownership in our favor.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Here's the official list of the roster that will train in Trentino. No Andrade yet because they didn't send the contract to the Lega-Calcio.

Portieri: Buffon, Belardi, Vanstrattan

Difensori: Birindelli, Boumsong, Chiellini, Criscito, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Piccolo, Zebina

Centrocampisti: Almiron, Blasi, Camoranesi, Giannichedda, Marchionni, Marchisio, Nedved, Olivera, Salihamidzic, Tacchinardi, Tiago, Zanetti

Attaccanti: Del Piero, Guzman, Iaquinta, Palladino, Trezeguet, Zalayeta

________

VanStrattan??? I thought we got rid of that guy a long time ago.

No Nocerino. :cry: :mad:

Better be a f*ckin' loan or at MAX a co-ownership in our favor.
vanstratten? who?

as for nocerino i hate to say this but secco is looking to sell him for about 5.5 mill euros not sterling :cry: :disagree: :tdown:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sell the co-ownership for 5.5m, he bought it for 3.7m so he'd be crazy to sell him for that price. Come on, the kid is great, we can't sell him.

VanStratten was loan to Verona once by Juve and I thought we sold him but I guess we got him back on a free or something.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Buffon:)star:)

Grygera - Andrade - Barzagli - Chiellini

Camoranesi - Tiago - Almiron - Nedved :)star:)

Trezeguet - Del Piero :)star:)

Juventus 15 - 0 Mezzocorana

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
its stupid to sell nocerino and i think we need to drop either guzman or zalayeta and get at least one better or a really young striker so at least well have somebody in that department who might one day be good.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ya we gotta trim the squad now as well...there r 30 plus Andrade on that list...we gotta get rid of atleast 5-6
Legrottaglie, Blasi, Giannichedda, Piccolo, Olivera, Tacchinardi, Guzman, maybe Zalayeta...

bring in 2-3 more players and watch out Serie A. :pint:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
2-3 = Andrade Barza + keep Legro?
For me it would be:

Keep one of Boum Boum/Legro or sell them both if we can get good money for them and use Grygera as a backup CB with Criscito.

Buy another CB, Cannavaro, Milito :D, Cravalho or Zapata.

A solid mid like Deco or VdV, Riquelme, Diego, Fabregas, Robinho(play him on the left or in front)...

and a 5th striker for cheap...Amoruso, Riganò...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
For me it would be:

Keep one of Boum Boum/Legro or sell them both if we can get good money for them and use Grygera as a backup CB with Criscito.

Buy another CB, Cannavaro, Milito :D, Cravalho or Zapata.

A solid mid like Deco or VdV, Riquelme, Diego, Fabregas, Robinho(play him on the left or in front)...

and a 5th striker for cheap...Amoruso, Riganò...
deco - not happening :)

its between vdv and diego

that talk with barca u were on about was secco's opportunity to take laporta out for dinner so he can have contacts, because he has no friends outside florence

as for 5th striker - lorenzo spagnoli :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)