The player hair thread (1 Viewer)

Jun 7, 2003
he guys another question maybe some of you talked already about it. I ask myself how camoranesi did that with his hair, they look since the world cup very waveless and polished. here photos to compare.

if someone knows how he did that please post, all the stuff sound a little gay but haha i can assure you im not gay or anything like that:D :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
suligodsilla
Jun 7, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    yes he straightened it but how, when you straight it with hair straightener it doesnt hold for such a long time, only 1 day or 2. and when it rains you have again the curls

Lilith

Immortelle
    May 19, 2006
    yes he straightened it but how, when you straight it with hair straightener it doesnt hold for such a long time, only 1 day or 2. and when it rains you have again the curls
    There are some products on the market that keeps your hair permanently straight. ;) You can always check a hairdresser if you need to try it. :)

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

He probably got those implants or however it's called.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    if you made $5 million a year, you could probably find someone to permanently straighten your hair for you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)