player of the year (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i know 2007 isnt over yet but so far who would you guys say has been player of the year. I think we can all safely say that sadly the azzurri captain aint gonna get two in a row because madrid just aint his team. 1. Cristiano Ronaldo-, despite being a douche and looking more like a popstar than a footballer his tricks are very impressive, I mean i wish i could dive like him! He is definetly a candidate with his 17 premiership goals and amazing "talent" as some would say. if this was a diving competition id give him the gold but i think he has an excellent chance. 2. Kaka- is probably the most likely to win. he scored 9 in the champions league and without him i think milan's season would have been alot worse. They were abysmal in the first half and without kaka would certainly not have won the CL. Kakadoesnt have fancy tricks like Ronaldo but I think he helps the team more and he can play in a diverse amount of attacking positions and works well with any strategy, I think hes gonna win it.
3.Buffon- I know he doesnt have alot of a chance playing in Serie B and being a goalkeeper and all yet this guy deserves it and if you dont know why your on the wrong forum.4. Lionel Messi- he has really stepped up and become just like maradona. he can even score with his hand and get away with it to! not as good as kaka or ronaldo but i think hes in the running. scored a few great goals for barcelona. to bad since he plays for barcelona he doesnt have a soul.
5. Didier Drogba- in my opinion he doesnt deserve it but hes gonna be in the running after all the goals he scored for chelsea. he doesnt do alot other than sit in the penalty box and poach goals. nothing left to say about him. What he scores goals? he doesnt do anything else. 6.Fagadinho(known by most others as Ronaldinho) doesnt look likely for another world player of the year award. he has been much less impressive and all scores are penalties(but thats ok because barca get lots of them:shifty:) and his dribbling isnt as impressive anymore. I hate his face and i hope sometime when hes sleeping samuel eto'o takes a crap on it. he wont win it and thank god for that! oh yeah and like messi he doesnt have a soul because he plays for barca! 7. Totti- despite ditching the azzurri(we dont need him back the bastard!) Totti has had a very impressive season with Roma. 26 goals in Serie A is excellent for an attacking midfielder and he really got roma by this season because of their lack of a good striker.without him Roma would probably be sitting on a bus corner in romania giving handjobs for a dollar just to finance a possible return to serie C.(yes its actually true!!!!) Totti has not really been talked about as a candidate but i think he will be in the running. He took roma to second place in the serie A there is no doubt about that. I think totti should come back to the nazionale now or never! and last the best candidate for the trophy ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!!! i know he hasnt been mentioned much in winning the trophy yet but he will win it!!! I have full faith in him to be crowned player of the year! He remained loyal and stayed with juve and scored 20 serie B goals! thats more than papa waigo! Del piero will win it!!! no contest at all

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Not playing in Champions League will be one of the reasons to put Del Piero out of this despite his great last two seasons he's been giving.

Other players you mentioned have much more chances to win it simply because they fought/performed in a better league than serie b and because of their CL campain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)