Juventus - A Serie B adventure (1 Viewer)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes ladies and gents, my latest work has come straight off the production line, some of u will remember this time last year i made the "Juventus Scudetto Journey so far" compilation which sum1 had posted, which lead to me joining this forum :D

now a year later ive produced "Juventus - A Serie B adventure" after the great hit of Italy wc 2006 im sure this compilation will go down as a success like all my other work which includes a few player compilations

please enjoy

Link -

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
gr8 vid!!! I believe eveyrything good or bad happens for a reason and I am optimistic that Juve will beomce a better club/organisation after this horrible experience...I pray to God Almighty that He restores the great name of Juventus FC and make the wrongdoers pay for their actions...Inshallah we will rule the world of football again...

Jun 13, 2007
gr8 vid!!! I believe eveyrything good or bad happens for a reason and I am optimistic that Juve will beomce a better club/organisation after this horrible experience...I pray to God Almighty that He restores the great name of Juventus FC and make the wrongdoers pay for their actions...Inshallah we will rule the world of football again...
I believe more or less everything does happen for a reason . I really think this juventus experience in serie B IMHO was actually much needed . juve always went out of the champions league too early and didnt play very convincing football , it seemed like something was not right .
in serie B , its like i have seen a renewed soul of juventus , a more determined juventus . A team that didnt have all the greatest players or the least bit of luxury played with heart till the dying seconds of the game , they never gave up .

When u see players like del piero , nedved , and buffon , 3 world class players that have done so much in their carreer and have very little left to prove play with such grit and dedication it makes u even prouder to be a juventino .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)