Copa America 2007 (1 Viewer)

Carlo D

The Jazz Man
May 27, 2007
OK, so it's not Juve, but I'm really looking forward to this. Kicks off Tuesday June26 with Uruguay v Peru. Those of you in the UK or Europe with the Hot Bird satellite will I'm sure already know it will be shown on SportItalia which means IN THE CLEAR! UK also on Sky Sport, & I'm sure in the US & Canada it will be at least on ESPN, given that the USA is competing this time around, in the same group as Argentina, & I'll be giving those 2 teams my particular interest, though I always enjoy seeing all the American sides play! What really gives me a charge is that I get to see live football in the early hours of the morning (UK time) the American way, a double header, one game after the other!

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
i wouldnt say third team more like youth team. the reason theyre playing the youth team is also because they dont have a big desire to win the copa america. theyre target is the gold cup and since they won that like 5 mins ago i dont think they care about the copa america. i will watch and root for the U.S. but once they get eliminated(which with their weak team should be the group stage) im not gonna watch any more games. i hate most south american teams they think they own football, theyre a bunch of stuck up fags who id like to see all crash out of the next world cup early. since the u.s. wont win i hope mexico does and wipes the smirks off those damn brazilians and argies. down with argentina! down with uruguay! and most of all down with brazil(all though alot of really sexy girls come from there)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Argentina is going to have their way with the USA third stringers like Rikers Island inmates who discover Paris Hilton is their new cellmate.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
brazil without kaka and ronaldenho have no hope , i think Argentina will win it since all the players are available (including messi).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)