Ezequiel Garay (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soldatino

http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calciomercato/Primo_Piano/2007/06_Giugno/21/mercajuve.shtml

Summary:

Due to excessive demands from zaragoza for Milito (25mill, juve prepared to pay 16.5mill) Juve is now looking at other players. In this case the main target has become Ezequiel Gara, argentinian, 20 years old from Racing Santander who could come for just 12 mill. He is considered to be a very good youngster who can score goals (altho 7 of 10 goals are pens).

He has won the world championship with the under 20 and missed out on the Coppa America due to injury.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I've heard something about this guy, I know that Santander bought him for penauts last year and he is almost their most expensive player thanks to his good performance...

However he might be a super talent but we need an already proven defender not just some "kids" and we already have Nocerino. I wouln't mind signing of Garay but only if we sign Milito too, or some other defender.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
Bring on Garay, what i've seen of him his style reminds me abit of TUDOR & Thuram, just hope he's not as injury prone as big igor.
He's perhaps not the leader type, but he's got talent, no doubt about it.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
yes, perhaps, but i'd like to see both of them wearing the Juve jersey next season.:) , but it's highly unlikly both of them will arrive, and seeing as Barzagli is Italian he should be preferred, even though Garay is a good alternative.
another obstacle for Garay's arrival will surely be the price-tag, i read somewere he's valued at 12m€, abit expensive in my opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Apparently this guy is great at set pieces and smooth with the ball at his feet at the back. I've seen him a couple times but didn't really pay attention to him much, however he didn't make any mistakes from what I remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)