Co-owned & Loaned Players 2007/2008 (2 Viewers)

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
So, it is official now that the co-ownership deals are extended for both Stefano Dicuonzo & Matteo Cavagna with Ravenna club.

On the other hand, we sold our 50% of the player Simone Bentivoglio to Chievo. and he is not ours anymore.

I don't know yet the situation of the other co-owned players:

Daniele Gastaldello (Sienna)

Andrea Mantovani (Chievo)

Cristiano Molinaro (Siena)

Antonio Nocerino (Piacenza)

By the way, does anybody know if we have any relationship with Bartolucci in Siena? and is Boudianski loaned or co-owned with Ascoli?

Buy on AliExpress.com

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
About Boudianski
His deal will be like what we did in Maresca , Miccoli and Chiellni deal with Viola.
didn't know what they called it in English . but its' the more club pay for him can get the player .

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    About Boudianski
    His deal will be like what we did in Maresca , Miccoli and Chiellni deal with Viola.
    didn't know what they called it in English . but its' the more club pay for him can get the player .
    The envelope system :agree:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #6
    btw are you sure about Bentivoglio ?

I read somewhere that he will go to Piacenza on loan for Nocerino deal .
    Yes, it seems Nocerino's deal will be compromised using the envelope system too.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
    Oct 13, 2005
    From TuttoSport :

Giovanni Bartolucci : renew the co-ownership deal between Juve and Siena and he will play for Siena next season .

Cristian Molinaro : Juventus will buy the other 50% from Siena and will play in Juve next season .

Daniele Gastaldello : renew the co-ownership deal between Juve and Siena and he will play for Siena next season .

Andrea Gasbarroni : Andrea will maybe loan out again to Parma next season .

Michele Paolucci : he will maybe loan out again to Ascoli ( i hope this sh*t isn't true)

Giuseppe Sculli : loan out again to Genoa .

Andrea Rossi : renew the loan to Siena.

x-japan

Dec 31, 2006
    i think we should call back Gasbarroni, this guy played very well with Parma and Ranieri's very keen on him, he can be a good back up for both Nedved and Camo, can also play as AMC when needed

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    We have so many strikers at the moment and he'l probably sit on the bench so it would best if he was loaned out.

DelPiero
    Treze (fingers crossed)
    Iaquinta
    Zalayeta(could be on his way out)
    Bianchi(possibility)
    Hunter( '' )
    Gilardino( '' )
    Miccolli
    Giovinco

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    We have so many strikers at the moment and he'l probably sit on the bench so it would best if he was loaned out.

DelPiero
    Treze (fingers crossed)
    Iaquinta
    Zalayeta(could be on his way out)
    Bianchi(possibility)
    Hunter( '' )
    Gilardino( '' )
    Miccolli
    Giovinco
    add palladino

i hope we can outbid Piacenza for Nocerino

Abt Paolucci, i think it will benefit him to play in serie B next season away from a lot of pressure.Let him develop slowly.

Tobias

Guerriero
    Sep 20, 2006
    My bad i 4got Palladino u right bout paolucci. I read somewhere that we already baught back the other half and two other players will be going to piacenza and we'll loan him out to fiorentina or siena. its been a gr8 season for him i hope he stays and gets a chance to prove himself.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    My bad i 4got Palladino u right bout paolucci. I read somewhere that we already baught back the other half and two other players will be going to piacenza and we'll loan him out to fiorentina or siena. its been a gr8 season for him i hope he stays and gets a chance to prove himself.
    I don't get it??? We bought other half of who, and what other players will go to Piacenza, and who will be loaned to Fio or Siena... My brain doesn't work really good at the moment :confused:

oriax

Mar 30, 2007
    Quagliarella up for auction
    Wednesday 20 June, 2007
    Udinese sporting director Pietro Leonardi has confirmed that his club and Sampdoria will face a blind auction for Fabio Quagliarella.

The striker, one of the hottest properties on the transfer market, is co-owned by both clubs and they have been unable to resolve his contract status.

“There will be a blind auction for Quagliarella,” said Leonardi leaving the Ata Quark Hotel in Milan earlier today. “Both clubs will now serenely make their offer.”

A blind auction takes place in Italian football when two sides can’t decide on the fate of a player.

Therefore they secretly place an offer, for the other club’s 50 per cent stake in the individual, in a sealed envelope and then hand that over to the Italian Football League.

Whichever club bids the highest has to pay that fee in order to net the player.

Today’s development dismisses reports suggesting that Sampdoria had a £4m offer accepted by the Bianconeri last night.

The deadline for the co-ownership deals expires tonight at 19:00 local time and the envelopes will be opened tomorrow at the Lega Calcio offices.

All parties involved are eager to resolve the Quagliarella issue as early as possible as he can’t move on this summer, as expected, until his ownership status is clarified.

The former Torino player, who scored 13 goals last season in Serie A, has been the subject of a reported £10m bid by Manchester United.

The Italian international, who scored a brace in the Euro 2008 qualifier against Lithuania earlier this month, is also a target for Manchester United, Juventus, Roma and Milan.
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    So we'll know for sure about Nocerino and Molinaro tomorrow?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)