Ciao Big Igor...Hadjuk Split...Official (1 Viewer)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Hajduk to take Tudor back
Tuesday 12 June 2007

Croatian international defender Igor Tudor has announced he will play for HNK Hajduk Split next season following the expiry of his contract at Juventus.

'Happy to be back'
The 29-year-old confirmed he would be playing for the Prva Liga runners-up next season on a visit to Split although he said he would not be signing a formal contract with the club for another week or so. "I am happy to be back at Hajduk," he said. "I still have ten to 15 days of rehabilitation to do but I will be ready to join the team. I had many offers but Hajduk was my first choice."

Ankle problem
Tudor has yet to fully recover from an ankle injury which ruled him out for the whole of last season. The 55-times capped international spent the last nine campaigns at Juventus before leaving the Serie B champions as a free agent this summer. He left Hajduk for Italy in 1998. The Split side will play in the first qualifying round of next season's UEFA Cup as Croatian league runners-up.

©uefa.com 1998-2007. All rights reserved.

Thanks Big Igor. What a shame those damn injuries. :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Good luck Igor, you won't get far in HNL but hopefully you'll stay injury free and do something for Croatia NT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)