Juventus Membership - Team discussion - Juventuz Forums - Page 50
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1050
    Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Sounds right, I paid €16 one way but it was first class, and glad I paid the extra tbh. 2nd was rammed and 1st share the carriage with about 5 people.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    What are the chances of getting tickets for the home game v Barcelona with the membership?

I have noticed that CL games in the past have sold out before general sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerio. View Post
    yup 5 discounts x 10euro each.
    Freccia Rossa is a train company
    I'd say better than nothing XD

https://www.lefrecce.it/B2CWeb/searc...D=ql6Gl6h7CYSx

Last Sunday went to Milan from Turin and i paid 32euro to go and come back
    Do you know if you can use the vouchers online for tickets to get them in advance?
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boksic View Post
    What are the chances of getting tickets for the home game v Barcelona with the membership?

I have noticed that CL games in the past have sold out before general sale.

Do you know if you can use the vouchers online for tickets to get them in advance?
    I never used those vouchers just try I guess you can!

Unless you get a J1897 card your chances are 0 or close to! and I dunno if you could buy it in time.
    IF YOU really wanna go to the game I guess your best chance is an over priced ticket on viagogo.
    But then again not sure if foreign members can store a digital ticket on their premium cards

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question Where are the tickets???

Hi,

i 'm a new member here and i found this forum trying to find tickets to watch a JUVE match!
    I 'll be to Torino for first time on May between 4-10 and i would really like to watch JUVE, but i can't find tickets.
    Only sites like viagogo with price over 200euro.

I would like to have an advice about what to do!! Become a member, wait for general sale or forget about it??? Also if i pay a membership, have i to buy a TDT also?
    Sorry for so many questions...

If anyone can help is very appreciated!

Hamilton saved my ass... Juventinho's Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a huge issue, i wanted to buy tickets for Juve - Barca in the preemption sale for J1897 members - however when i want to listicket on the instructed date for preemption sale i found no ticket.

I went into panic mode and got a ticket from Viagogo - however they said the ticket will be delivered to my TSD and asked for a security code, my card does not have a security code it only has a number FRM000****** etc, I tried to call Juventus but their number never works, now i need to book a flight and a hotel and i have no idea if Viagogo will manage to deliver my ticket to my card or not.

If you have any info on this please help also if you can give me a working number for Juventus customer service that would be great thanks!

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Viagogo asking for your membership card number? Why would they do that?
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because this ticket requires you to have a TSD so they can load the ticket on it.

Former Inter legend Karl-Heinz Rummenigge was unimpressed at his old club’s Italian League title celebrations. “To see Inter with the Scudetto on the shirt is a strange feeling,” said the Bayern Munich supremo. “I believe that if you do not win on the field it is not a true Scudetto. It made me laugh when Inter Coach Roberto Mancini described how happy he was to have won a title.”

Cash
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    Because this ticket requires you to have a TSD so they can load the ticket on it.
    I just bought two times tickets on viagogo. And all i can say about that is, that the only way i got my ticket is to give them an adress in Italy to deliver them to this place. First time i bought them, they haven't send them neither on my card nor to my home in Switzerland. I never got an answer from the people who sold the tickets, and so i just gave them the adress of my hotel, two days before the match. I went to Turin and as i arrived there my tickets were there at the reception of my hotel. So the second time i made it the same way. But usually i avoid viagog. It's $#@!ing expensive and $#@!ing unreliable.
    But that's just my case, i don't know, maybe some others have other experiences...

However, since then i always buy them on listicket with my membership, i think that would have been the way you wanted them to buy...

Breakout Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    590 Post(s)
    Anybody interested in that Juventus Pass that just popped up in the notifications? Interesting for international members....

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news...urite-time.php

BTW website says Barcelona is already sold out.
    Fool enough to almost be it
    Cool enough to not quite see it

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juventinho View Post
    Is your card definitely a TDT?

I know that the international membership card is not, but not sure about 1897.

Try contacting them through the membership section on the Juventus website. They usually respond.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Promising youngster

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How can i get instantly a Tessera del Tifoso, in order to buy cheaper tickets on viagogo?
    I heard also there is a voucher in order of TDT, is this exists?

Cash
    Mentioned
    464 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post
    Anybody interested in that Juventus Pass that just popped up in the notifications? Interesting for international members....

For 34 dollars a year that is a bargain. Will easily buy.

Cash
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuveJay View Post

Thought it looked good. Is it just match replays instead of live?

It could be really good for fans based in Asia/America.
    Del Piero 289
    Boniperti 182
    Bettega 178

Grazie Alex

Cash
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I hope they put a bunch of classic matches up and more behind the scene stuff. For $35, it's a no brainer.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can't believe this $#@! - I can safely say that I have been scammed by Juventus - the only reason I made that J1897 membership was the preemption option - yesterday was the preemption sale for Italian J1897 members and there was not tickets - today they cancelled the international J1897 members preemption sale because tickets were all sold out.

On top of all that Juve customer service number doesn't work for people outside Italy and they never respond to emails.

According to Listicket all tickets were sold to season tickets holders and from what I see a huge amount of these people are reselling them in the black market for astronomical fees which I don't mind paying except that my $#@!ing international J1897 membership doesn't support ticket loading.

Apparently the J1897 membership is only good to get you preemption on piece of $#@! games that no one wants to watch like Serie A and Coppa - other than that if you're not an italian season ticket holder you're $#@!ed.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    So Serie A = $#@!?

--

But yeah, the ticket system is $#@!ed up.

EDIT: I'm only premium member btw.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    413 Post(s)
    $#@! that Juventus Pass $#@!. I would've totally been on board with the idea, if the games were streamed live.
    Treat everyone fairly, not equally!

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    So Serie A = $#@!?

--

But yeah, the ticket system is $#@!ed up.

EDIT: I'm only premium member btw.
    Last time i was excited about it when we won't right after being promoted from Serie B, last time the league was actually good was 2006, right now? it is $#@!ing sad - we are competing with ourselves, Milan and Inter are crap and the rest are just there to complete the numbers, Napoli, Roma will never really challenge Juve, they lack the mentality, the financial means and the right management. What league are you talking about exactly? The only exciting thing in our season is the UCL.

Cash
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Well of course Serie A is far from it's glory days, but it's still better than EPL for example.
    "Hell is for HEROES!"

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lapa View Post
    Well of course Serie A is far from it's glory days, but it's still better than EPL for example.
    I don't like the EPL but right now it's way better than Serie A, Serie A is almost unwatchable.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk