RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3
    Abed, it's not yet on the English site...
    What does it say? I heard before that, its only for people who live in Italy! is that right?!!!
    It's not clear, man, yet.

They say that a new site called www.juventusmember.com will be opened in the coming days.

And it may not appear on the English site ever so don't raise your hopse, Prince.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    The official site just said that by paying them, you can be a Juventus member. Being a member will give you some advantages like deduction on the products, services, information...

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1203000&ID=11501

Have the other clubs a similar system?
    i know that clubs in here have that system and even clubs in england

just thought juve had that from before, and its not just recent.

interesting project though

Philipp00

Jan 31, 2004
    I hope it will also be available outside italy. I would pay 10-20 euros every year for access to a really good homepage in english. It should also not be a big problem to make the hurra juventus in english. If it comes to marketing (homepage...) our leadership behaves like in the stone age.
    there are millions of juventus fans who would pay for that services.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
    The official site just said that by paying them, you can be a Juventus member. Being a member will give you some advantages like deduction on the products, services, information...

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/detail.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1203000&ID=11501

Have the other clubs a similar system?
    yeh every club has it. in england you basically need one to get tickets first. and the tickets you are talking aobut give you discounts and all sorts of shit. do you mean the club doc ones too?

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    The website was doing fine this season till the past month when it stopped wroking well.. Nothing new unlike the italian version.

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    We should make one for Juventuz so that every member here have their Juventuz membership card. No advantages, no special deals...just a freakin' card. :p at Marty's expenses obviously. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)