English fans (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
i know the english have the reputation, but from the games ive been to (both english and italian), the italian fans were FAR more violent and profane

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
Yea right. Reputation or not ; we know who're the ones who embody the term "hooligans".
Yeah right? Who the fuck are you to tell me what I have personally seen?

Ive been to about 10 games involving english teams, at which nothing worse than moderate swearing has occurred.

Ive been to two serie a games, both in which multiple people were hospitalized and i watched a 3 hour war of people screaming "vaffanculo" while hurling bottles, chairs, flares, and any other flaming/dangerous object at each other.

This is what i have seen.

English fans may be bad, but all the "incidents" ive seen lately have come out of the peninsula...like the police officer being killed... the vespa ... refs in roma...etc

dennisjuve

May 28, 2007
Yeah right? Who the fuck are you to tell me what I have personally seen?

Ive been to about 10 games involving english teams, at which nothing worse than moderate swearing has occurred.

Ive been to two serie a games, both in which multiple people were hospitalized and i watched a 3 hour war of people screaming "vaffanculo" while hurling bottles, chairs, flares, and any other flaming/dangerous object at each other.

This is what i have seen.

English fans may be bad, but all the "incidents" ive seen lately have come out of the peninsula...like the police officer being killed... the vespa ... refs in roma...etc
I'm da guy who has watched matches more fuckin' times than u've sit on the comode u fat bitchy piece of junk. Some cowardly bunch of Fascist and assholes from some parts of Italy doesn't constitute the whole nation u son of a bitch. In England they do that all over ; be it at London or Manchester. Hell u guys are such fuckin' retards that ur own jerk of a player Cantona "kung-fue"ed ur own fans. Up ur's jerkoff !!! We have more discipline and passion than u guys can ever have ; not to mention the lack of class that u guys sorely display. Heysel 1985 was a fuckin' classic example of what kind of shit u asswipes are capable so dun gimme ur shit go fuck urself dickface !!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm da guy who has watched matches more fuckin' times than u've sit on the comode u fat bitchy piece of junk. Some cowardly bunch of Fascist and assholes from some parts of Italy doesn't constitute the whole nation u son of a bitch. In England they do that all over ; be it at London or Manchester. Hell u guys are such fuckin' retards that ur own jerk of a player Cantona "kung-fue"ed ur own fans. Up ur's jerkoff !!! We have more discipline and passion than u guys can ever have ; not to mention the lack of class that u guys sorely display. Heysel 1985 was a fuckin' classic example of what kind of shit u asswipes are capable so dun gimme ur shit go fuck urself dickface !!!
By "we" you mean Indians, Germans or who?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)