African Football (1 Viewer)

Trezeguet_FC

Mar 26, 2003
I really enjoy african football. The one thing i like about inter, is their african players (martins) he is great! i think juve should get some talented african players and make them superstars for juve and their countries. it would be great to see an african country win the world cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Eto'o... :star:

Also really like Trabelsi ( :strong: ) and Selim Benachour's (Tunisia & PSG) gonna be big someday, boy got skills! :cool:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
African football sadly is going down the trend after a brief high in the 90's - Scandal after scandal is finally putting paid to youth schemes that brought stars like Gorge Opong Weah, Roger Milla, Jack Songoo & many others to grace the european scene.
It is a pity that countries like France & Germany, Netherlands etc which have long been nurturing talents from Africa have been forced to cut down on foreign players by FIFA. While restricting the number of foreign players in Europe has led to improvement in football in Europe it's effect has been devastating to Africa.
As the economies of many countries in Africa worsen then talented kids just have to go to work instead of excelling in sports :down:
FIFA has to think of a way of reviving African Football ...... Many will say am negative but the rate of African Football has been declining steadily.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Has anyone seen the Ghanaian Freddie Adu? He's the next huge thing. He's only 13 years old, but he tears everyone apart! Unfortunately, since he lives in the States now, he might end up playing for the U.S. :yuck: no offence to any yanks, but they're hardly a football-focused (well not the right type of football anyway) country.

http://www.mnthunder.com/Video/Adu_vs_guat.wmv

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Does anyone remember Oliseh's cracker in the '98 WC? It made me literally rub my eyes in disbelief...amazing shot. I've always been a fan of Okocha's...I remember the good ole days, watching the likes of Weah and Milla...*sigh*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)