Amauri Carvalho de Oliveira (8 Viewers)

At what cost would you be ok with Amauri?

• Giovinco + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + cash

• De Ceglie + Criscito + Giovinco

• Nocerino + Almiron + Marchionni

• Almiron + Marchionni + cash

• Fuck no, don't want him at all

• Almiron+cash

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Amauri!!

I'm a big fan of his. Amauri > Iaquinta, Gilardino, Toni, Huntelaar. He is also able to play alongside one of those and has the potential to be more valuable to us than Trezeguet.

Though.. it's sadly only tuttosport, who's linked us to Amauri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Amauri is having a fantastic season,and he does have potential.But he's never really come across to me as someone who could excel at a big club.He looks more like a midtable club player to me.But our options are limited right now,so i would take him if he was available.Ive heard Liverpool are chasing him too.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well i agree with Dom, hes better than any striker we've been linked with.

but i would still keep trezi ahead of him.

Nedved17

Jul 16, 2006
Aargh, I don't want Tevez. He looks and acts like an Interesti :(
Are you an idiot or something? :p He's absolutely the best striker availeble in the transfermarket and if we got any chance to sign him we really should. He has very good technique, he can score great goals, he never gives up and I'm 100% sure he's worth of every euro he costs :faq1:

mudaifa

May 21, 2007
Are you an idiot or something? :p He's absolutely the best striker availeble in the transfermarket and if we got any chance to sign him we really should. He has very good technique, he can score great goals, he never gives up and I'm 100% sure he's worth of every euro he costs :faq1:
I agree,:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)