antonio conte to return? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=314316
Me At Juventus? Pure Utopia – Conte

Antonio Conte denies links with Juventus, and prioritizes Arezzo's safety in Serie B.

Didier Deschamps got 'axed' by Juventus (pretty much, if not technically) two days ago, a decision that seemed rather shocking for most (Juve fans or not) considering Deschamps' positive spell in Serie B.

Many new names have come up as to who could be Deschamps' successor at Juve. Initially, many believed ex-Azzurri coach Marcello Lippi to be the primary candidate for a move to Juventus.

Lippi has since dismissed rumours about him returning to handle coaching duties for the Old Lady, and now reports suggest that ex-Juve player Antonio Conte is among the candidates.

Antonio Conte is currently coaching Serie B side Arezzo and, has declared that rumours linking him to Juve are false.

"Me at Juve? That’s pure utopia," he said. "Right now, I am only thinking of helping Arezzo maintaining safety in the Serie B, that’s all I have to say."

i dont know anything about conte's coaching abilities yet if we want to qualify for europe next season i dont know if a coach whos having difficulty keeping a team in serie b is a good option

Buy on AliExpress.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)