The...I want this player to Juve thread (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Kiing

Mar 26, 2006
I hope that this incredible player will move on to Juventus. I want him as a replaysment for Nedved. What do you think about this superstar?

no links needed here, just talk about the players you would love to see with Juve. - mark77

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I asked for Quaresma before his move to Porto. I like this boy, hes quick can deliver a good ball in the box unlike CR7. And would be a hell of alot cheaper.

And he looks like me too, so hes a top dude!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Moggi D'Messiah said:
I asked for Quaresma before his move to Porto. I like this boy, hes quick can deliver a good ball in the box unlike CR7. And would be a hell of alot cheaper.

And he looks like me too, so hes a top dude!!
You look like this?

Anyway; he failed at Barça so there's no reason to assume he'd do well at Juventus. Purchasing him has 'backfire' written all over it...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Erik said:
You look like this?

Anyway; he failed at Barça so there's no reason to assume he'd do well at Juventus. Purchasing him has 'backfire' written all over it...

Hes got slightly funkier hair than me but yeah. Got a few portugese friends who have all said you look like that player.....and im like yeah yeah i know.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Moggi D'Messiah said:
Hes got slightly funkier hair than me but yeah. Got a few portugese friends who have all said you look like that player.....and im like yeah yeah i know.
Just don't get all the tattoos and golden jewelry. It's uncool :D

OP

The_Kiing

Mar 26, 2006
  • Thread Starter #9
    Quarsesma have told the media that his dream is to wear the Juveclothes. And a friend to me have told me that Moggi have let a bid worth £12miljons . I hope that this is true

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    So where are the sources that links us to him? :p
    I would love to see him @ Juve. If he can play on the right flank.

Temimi

Don-Fabio
    Dec 21, 2005
    I merged the "We desperately need this player" thread with the "I want this player to play to Juve" thread.

This is the thread where you can post the name of a player and the reason why you want him to play for Juventus. It can be a player to be rumoured or not to Juve
    No BS names. Thanks!

mark77

---------------------------------------

I think that juventus desperatly need new player to add depth to our squad list.​

We need replacements for Zebina, Nedved and a sub goalkeeper
    For Zebina i guess that a good replacement could be ODDO or Sangol if both didnt happen we can always call chellini
    For Pavel Nedved we need a sub player to subsitute when nedved's preformance isnt good, the best replacement is Quaresma he is the best you can get
    We need Abbiati to be a sub for buffon he is ofcourse the best we can get of not Verden Bremen'sgoalkeeper he is awesome

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Temimi said:
    I think that juventus desperatly need new player to add depth to our squad list.​

We need replacements for Zebina, Nedved and a sub goalkeeper
    For Zebina i guess that a good replacement could be ODDO or Sangol if both didnt happen we can always call chellini
    For Pavel Nedved we need a sub player to subsitute when nedved's preformance isnt good, the best replacement is Quaresma he is the best you can get
    We need Abbiati to be a sub for buffon he is ofcourse the best we can get of not Verden Bremen'sgoalkeeper he is awesome
    Can you please make your next posts less colourfull
    It`s very difficult to read a post like this

and I agree we do need to do some changes. changing our defensive style to a attacking one would be nice

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    Il Re said:
    palladino and chuimiento ...............bring them back!!!
    yeah good point i want to see how palladino handles the big team,looking promising but he can learn so much from playing with dp sometimes

Apr 4, 2006
    I would like to see Cassano in the team.
    I think Real would sell him.
    He has the fantasy, which is rarely in Juve nowadays. :(
    And Mancini is very good too, I like him in Juventus.

Defenders: Pasqual from Fiorentina and Barzagli from Palermo.
    :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)