thank you all!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i dont know what was said to/about u in previous threads but just dont take shit here so seriously kid. its just the internet :D

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #5
    im not taking anything seriously i was trying to make nice with the people i was arguing with. i didnt take anything personaly

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    from wat i took from it was that he's new and he posted stuff about pseudo-supporting other clubs in a few threads and ppl around here did the usual and burnt him at the cross for expressing support for clubs other than juve. i think that pretty much it.

Apr 12, 2004
    wow, that's a long post. Can someone summarize this into a sentence or 2? :D
    from wat i took from it was that he's new and he posted stuff about pseudo-supporting other clubs in a few threads and ppl around here did the usual and burnt him at the cross for expressing support for clubs other than juve. i think that pretty much it.
    Word, thanks....

Yo, Delpie06 or whatever your name is...you are welcome here as long as you can take the jokes and understand that I don't mean anything I say....except that.

:shifty:

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #10
    ßömßäяdîëя™;1353767 said:
    Word, thanks....

Yo, Delpie06 or whatever your name is...you are welcome here as long as you can take the jokes and understand that I don't mean anything I say....except that.

:shifty:
    i wasnt offended buy anything anybody said to me i wanted to make sure i didnt offend anybody myself. i dont take things personaly yet i know that i can be a stubborn asshole sometimes. i was apologizing not asking for somebody to be nice to me. i can take jokes fine. i was trying to show my faith and apologize to people whom i overreacted against when i defended my country, because that is the one thing in my life i will always defend.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

ahh, so that's what this thread's about. Why is he thanking us for ripping on him?

Apr 12, 2004
    i wasnt offended buy anything anybody said to me i wanted to make sure i didnt offend anybody myself. i dont take things personaly yet i know that i can be a stubborn asshole sometimes. i was apologizing not asking for somebody to be nice to me. i can take jokes fine. i was trying to show my faith and apologize to people whom i overreacted against when i defended my country, because that is the one thing in my life i will always defend.
    The lost Island?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    :lol: He deserved it. :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)