Other teams? (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
1.are there any other football teams other than juve you like and root for on a regular basis?

2. what teams do you hate and watch their games just to boo them?

I support A.C. milan(terrible i know), lazio, valencia, werder bremen, and liverpool, and the L.A. galaxy(bechkam is such a waste of $!!)

I hate with a passion Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter milan, Roma, Barcelona, shalke 04.

on a strange note i have been recently rooting for both real madrid and man utd NOT because i really like them but because i dont want chelsea or barca to win their domestic titles.
please dont misunderstand i love Juve above all these are just other teams i occasionaly like.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Midzata®

Jan 26, 2007
1.are there any other football teams other than juve you like and root for on a regular basis?

I am a fan of A.C. milan(terrible i know), lazio, valencia, werder bremen, and liverpool, and the L.A. galaxy(bechkam is such a waste of $!!)

I hate with a passion Chelsea, Arsenal, Inter milan, Roma, Barcelona, shalke 04.

on a strange note i have been recently rooting for both real madrid and man utd NOT because i really like them but because i dont want chelsea or barca to win their domestic titles.
You are not a fan man.
Don't get insulted.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
1. Only club I support alongside Juve is my hometown club Zeljeznicar and still I'm not that big fan of them. I'm just following their results in league and sometimes I go to the games but rarely. But when I take a good look actually there is only Juve I really really care...

2. There is a lot of clubs I don't like but I don't hate them either. I just don't care. (Ofcourse I didn't mentioned Inter cuz we all hate them :D)

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006

I am a fan of A.C. milan(terrible i know), lazio, valencia, werder bremen, and liverpool, and the L.A. galaxy(bechkam is such a waste of $!!)

You're fan of six clubs and DP's fan.. You must be Alexander or Rico's brother..

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004

1. Just Juve, though I like watching River play and I have respect for Barca.

2. I love no one but Juve.

So now you like Juventus, Milan, Lazio, Valencia, Werder Bremen, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Man U? How is this even possible? This gives being a "fan" a whole new meaning, don't it?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
1. Just Juve, though I like watching River play and I have respect for Barca.

2. I love no one but Juve.

So now you like Juventus, Milan, Lazio, Valencia, Werder Bremen, Liverpool, Real Madrid, and Man U? How is this even possible? This gives being a "fan" a whole new meaning, don't it?
river are the most boring team in argentina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)