Hey im new to Juventuz (1 Viewer)

Apr 19, 2007
Hey everyone I am new to the forum. I have been on the forum for a long time but i mainly read what everyone has to say. I've decided to start posting officially. About me and how I became a Juve fan:My grandparents started me watching soccer from a young age. Them being from Holland I loved watching the Netherlands play. Me living in America made it pretty hard. The were feyenoord fans but after i saw Feyenoord play Juventus in the Champions Leagus I have been in love. I watch as much as I can which is hard right night bc the website that streams games only shows serie A. Anyway I finnaly saw them first person when I convinced my dad to make it my Birthday and Christmas present to drive 16 hours to new York to watch them defeat Ac milan. I think that it was 2004 but i cant remember. It was the year we lost in the finals of the cl to them. Anyway I hope to meet alot of good Juve lovers and hope to hear back from everyone.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
hey man your really gonna love it here im pretty new myself and the people and friendly informative and share a common love for juve. you also get a worldwide cultural perspective on juve and all football as this website is used by alot of different people in alot of different countries. Greetings to you and i hope you enjoy it, by the sound of it you really love juve and i think youll fit in here well.
anyway i think we need to create a single thread for new people to introduce themselves because there are alot of these.

OP
edgardavids2608
Apr 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #3
    Yeah I looked for one and you feel weird starting in a thread that it seems everyone knows everyone...Anyway I also forgot to add im taking Italian in college just so I can translate myself...Its pretty exciting. Anyway nice meeting you and am sure will be talking to you many more times.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Welcome to Juventuz, edgardavids2608. :pint:

I'm sure you'll like the atmosphere here. The posters here are decent, well versed in football and the most important is that they're loyal Juventini. :wink:

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Welcome to the forums. We've conveniently hidden the madmen behind a password so you'll find the place neat and tidy.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    welcome aboard the jolly ship juventuz,we welcome any new juventus fan the first rule of the forum is that you must donate your first 100 points to snoop, the second is that you call fabio capelo a cockmonger, the third is avoid the Jeeks, that man has issues

if you can prove yourself worthy of the forum elders and dont mind people talking about sticking blunt,flesh coloured objects into shoes, you may one day be invited to become an elitist asshole too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)