spinosi match worn juventus shirt. fairs cup final. (2 Viewers)

Apr 18, 2007
hi there everybody. was hoping you might be able to help or advise.
i have just obtained the above shirt from leeds united forward, mick jones. he swapped the shirt with spinosi after the fairs cup final at elland road back in the 60/70s. how much is it worth and where is the best place to sell it? it comes with a signed letter from mick jones as proof. thanks, ben.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Apr 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #5
    i was wanting to talk to the 'abu' guy. or anybody on here who collects shirts or maybe knows whats best to do with it?

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    i was wanting to talk to the 'abu' guy. or anybody on here who collects shirts or maybe knows whats best to do with it?
    hi my friend

i hope you didnt join this forum just to sell the shirt.

anyways, i hate to disappoint you but i am not collecting shirts and i am not sure how you can sell that shirt over the net.

my suggestion is for you to try Mr. Ebay.

alternatively you can hook up with this guy from xtratime who was trying to sell me a henry shirt cuz he might be able to help.

http://www.xtratime.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213079

OP
    Apr 18, 2007
  • Thread Starter #9
    i did join the forum initially due to the shirt. i thought i might be making someones day by selling it. but to be honest i might stick around as i'm a leeds fan and have a soft spot for juve. john charles springs to mind! spoke to the guy loads of times.... a true gent! always mentioned a little argie striker he played with for juve.... he said 'he was so ugly we used to run away from him when he'd scored!'

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    It was in 1971...

Which man are you talking about?? Mr. Ebay?? He's a gentleman living in a deserted island in the Pacific ocean...

His email is:

[email protected]
    :lol:

john charles springs to mind! spoke to the guy loads of times.... a true gent! always mentioned a little argie striker he played with for juve.... he said 'he was so ugly we used to run away from him when he'd scored!'
    :rofl2:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    i did join the forum initially due to the shirt. i thought i might be making someones day by selling it. but to be honest i might stick around as i'm a leeds fan and have a soft spot for juve. john charles springs to mind! spoke to the guy loads of times.... a true gent! always mentioned a little argie striker he played with for juve.... he said 'he was so ugly we used to run away from him when he'd scored!'
    Omar Sivori?

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
    welcome here leedshunter

hope you enjoy your stay here

anyways you might wanna try to auction your shirt on one of these websites

http://www.google.com/Top/Shopping/Sports/Soccer/Collectibles/

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    welcome leedshunter! Leeds are a wonderful club with great fans and the only English team I hope do well and I frequent Elland Road from time to time. The club is forever linked with Juve in Il Gigante Bueno :touched: Hope Wisey and Gus can edge the relegation scrap in your favor!! :pint:

As for the shirt, I'd love to purchase it :lick:

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
    noooooo i dont believe it hes a Leeds and a Juve supporter and Leeds are my Local teams Enemy and so are Juve, Milans Enemy! i cant seem to win! :D

(Leedshunter if you want to talk championship relegation battles i would love a good chat! Private message me oh and Up the Barnsley lads :D)

btw sorry for the off topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)