mercenaries (1 Viewer)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
we all remember the demotion of the summer and such players as thuram viera emerson ibrahimovic cannavaro and zambrotta leaving our team. dont get me wrong i couldnt care less about such asshole mercenaries as thuram and viera and ibrahimovic leaving but both cannavaro and zambrotta have both been long time heroes for me and i was sad to see that defensive duo leave. recenlty though i heard that certain players were sold by juventus and did not reqeust the transfer. i read that cannavaro was sold by juve because they needed the money not by his choice. Is any of this true. please tell me that canna and zambrotta were sold if only to save my opinions of my heroes.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
The only mercenary between all the names you said is Zambrotta and no one else.

I wouldn't call Cannavaro mercenary nor Thuram(though I didn't like what he stated about the club after he left...that was low IMO)...Back to Cannavaro, he only played two years for us. True, we all loved this player, but we shouldn't really force someone who only spend two seasons in this club to stay.

As for why I chose Zambrotta. I think my answer is pretty clear. We're the ones who made Zambrotta, Lippi to be more clear...but Juventus above all made this player into what he is right now, he's been playing for us long time, and he was one of the few players to replace the Captain armband from Del Piero. He shouldn't have really paid us back this way.

He should have atleast helped us to get back to serie a and then he's free to leave, I would have appreciated him much more this way. The same goes with Buffon, Trezeguet If they decided to leave, we should accept it with a good heart, I would honor them nefore leaving for helping this ship that was sinking.

As for the cunt called Ibra, thats the only positive thing about our demotion, him and that fag crapello left. Atleast we got rid of them.

And for Vieira, Emerson I really have nothing against them.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
The only mercenary between all the names you said is Zambrotta and no one else.

I wouldn't call Cannavaro mercenary nor Thuram(though I didn't like what he stated about the club after he left...that was low IMO)...Back to Cannavaro, he only played two years for us. True, we all loved this player, but we shouldn't really force someone who only spend two seasons in this club to stay.

As for why I chose Zambrotta. I think my answer is pretty clear. We're the ones who made Zambrotta, Lippi to be more clear...but Juventus above all made this player into what he is right now, he's been playing for us long time, and he was one of the few players to replace the Captain armband from Del Piero. He shouldn't have really paid us back this way.

He should have atleast helped us to get back to serie a and then he's free to leave, I would have appreciated him much more this way. The same goes with Buffon, Trezeguet If they decided to leave, we should accept it with a good heart, I would honor them nefore leaving for helping this ship that was sinking.

As for the cunt called Ibra, thats the only positive thing about our demotion, him and that fag crapello left. Atleast we got rid of them.

And for Vieira, Emerson I really have nothing against them.
Unfortunately, I can't positive rep you and I think that you know the reason. :pint:

Certainly, I agree with what Rab said, if there is a one who should be blamed, so I'll go for Zambrotta and no one but Zambrotta with my eyes closed. Juventus weren't just the one who made him one of the best backs in the world, but also it was Juventus who made him Campioni Del Mondo. Even though, he was the first player who asked to leave the club in its greatest predicament ever and to whom, guess...yes, to Milan.

Regarding the rest of the players and the old-fashioned coach, we're more than lucky for getting rid of them: firstly; we benefited financially, secondly; they're old, finally; I hope you've followed them this season so that you can thank God that they rot away from Delle Alpi.

Anyways, the longest season in our histort is coming to an end. And actually I have to praise the Calciopoli, simply, because it's showed us what lots of people are made of.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Well of course some players were sold against their wishes, haven´t you thought about it before? I guess you´re one of those who jumped the bandwagon calling all our ex players idiotic traitors, while some of them are still Juve legends in my eyes....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Mark, please dont believe Thuram is innocent as Ive watched his interviews that showed his true spirit. He talked down to our club when we were in trouble, and spoke untrue words about us. That is why I hate him, that is why you shouldnt like him as well bro..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I wasn´t reffering to Thuram, he didn´t won our hearts with his statements but I still consider the guy one of the best defenders Juventus ever had.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I wasn´t reffering to Thuram, he didn´t won our hearts with his statements but I still consider the guy one of the best defenders Juventus ever had.
He could be the best player since Zico, if he talks rubbish about our club he will receive no respect form me.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Well of course some players were sold against their wishes, haven´t you thought about it before? I guess you´re one of those who jumped the bandwagon calling all our ex players idiotic traitors, while some of them are still Juve legends in my eyes....
Football world class players??? Probably yes.

Football Legends??? Probably yes.

Juventus legends?? ermmmm, no not really.

To be a legend of a team you should "sacrifice" for their team....in good and bad.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Football world class players??? Probably yes.

Football Legends??? Probably yes.

Juventus legends?? ermmmm, no not really.

To be a legend of a team you should "sacrifice" for their team....in good and bad.
How could some of the players sacrifice for the team if they were forced to find a new club?

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #18
    i realized my mistake and now thats why im asking

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    If you're referring to me, might be I called them traitors, actually I don't remember. But even if I said so, what they did can't be compared to Zambrotta's, completely different situations that I hinted at in my previous post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)